GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Secret element for bergamot, well bx berberine from vitamin shoppe. Now using revive glucose which has bergamot and berberine
I appreciate it. Yeah got bergamot, berberine, and astragalus on the way to try and ease the load with the var. I went with double wood, saw quite a few forums saying it was decent so fuck it we shall see lol

Crashed my e2 on 225 test c 240 primo e. Dropping my primo effective immediately. Anxiety like a mf. How long will it take to start to feel better this fucking sucks

Finally get to thank the man in public that made it possible to pin Tren A in my delt without wanting to cut my arm off! Same with Test P, zero PIP. Thank you GL, now if you could maybe, just maybe, run some Test PP or EQ 500mg/ml? Lol, definitely not trying to push it bro, oh, BTW, in the emails I'm a Dinobot, the leader of them actually. Hope you can make the connection there, if not just ask man, and thx again, you'll be hearing from me soon!

New customer of GL - Ordered Tuesday, touchdown today. Well done, sir. Stocked with oils atm, but going to run his GH and 6 wks of high dose Reloxifene. First time gyno issue and Anastrozole hasn’t helped.Any feedback on his GH would awesome..

View attachment 173712
Product touchdown. Ordered Saturday received package today. Never pinned mct oil before. Hopefully all goes well and no issues like I do with test prop or any mix with prop in it. Even mixed prop I have to dilute with a bunch more oil the pip is so bad for me! Lol I'll post back. I'll know quickly if the var is good!

Well update. Pinned 1ml of the mct oil this morning. .5 test e and .5 deca in ghe glute.. this pil is smooth af! More like pinning cso or gso heated up hot! Lol no initial pip or discomfort. We will see for sure in the next day if there is any pip at all. But so far mct oil seems like a good deal.

New customer of GL - Ordered Tuesday, touchdown today. Well done, sir. Stocked with oils atm, but going to run his GH and 6 wks of high dose Reloxifene. First time gyno issue and Anastrozole hasn’t helped.Any feedback on his GH would awesome..
Just read through his threads GL topnotch...all his gear is good.. excellent customer service too..

Well update. Pinned 1ml of the mct oil this morning. .5 test e and .5 deca in ghe glute.. this pil is smooth af! More like pinning cso or gso heated up hot! Lol no initial pip or discomfort. We will see for sure in the next day if there is any pip at all. But so far mct oil seems like a good deal.
MCT is a savior, most compounds I can take with GSO and/or CSO, but MCT covers all compounds for me, and the ability to choose is simply better than even Rite Aid or CVS will give while they're hustling you out the door, GL is just that, GoodLife.

Slightly off topic..
How long would u all say somebody should wait before switching from Anavar to Anadrol?
I really don't want to wait.
Kinda wanna just wait like 3 days and start right in.
Recklessly.

Slightly off topic..
How long would u all say somebody should wait before switching from Anavar to Anadrol?
I really don't want to wait.
Kinda wanna just wait like 3 days and start right in.
Recklessly.
Just do it pussy. No balls.

(Probably don't do that, idk.)

I really wanna finish up these last three days of Anavar.. Wait like three days and fucken start in.
Uggh... Decisions.. Decisions..

I really wanna finish up these last three days of Anavar.. Wait like three days and fucken start in.
Uggh... Decisions.. Decisions..
How long have you been on an oral?
4 weeks is usually long enough although I’ve run adrol for 5 weeks then anavar for a week after. Strength was not the same on the anavar.
How long are you trying to run it for?

MCT is a savior, most compounds I can take with GSO and/or CSO, but MCT covers all compounds for me, and the ability to choose is simply better than even Rite Aid or CVS will give while they're hustling you out the door, GL is just that, GoodLife.
I agree man! I am impressed. I handled the test e and deca in mct great. Might even consider trying the blend of esters with prop in it. See if I get horrible pip or it goes away when mixed in mct.