GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

How long have you been on an oral?
4 weeks is usually long enough although I’ve run adrol for 5 weeks then anavar for a week after. Strength was not the same on the anavar.
How long are you trying to run it for?
Yeah I am curious how long of a break you should typically take in between cycles or one oral to another as well.

Yeah I am curious how long of a break you should typically take in between cycles or one oral to another as well.
Time on equals time off. Or really when your blood work is back in range which could be sooner rather than later. Also depends on how “safe” you’re trying to be.

I know you’ve talked about it, but is the dhb in the works? I need a replacement for mast, just using it on cruise at 200mg and I feel like it’s wrecking my hair and causing more acne then when I’m on cycle. Was going to run it at 400-600 next cycle but idk now. Maybe test eq NPP or test dhb NPP (would prefer test dhb NPP).
Next cycle starts on the 29th. Any eta on the dhb?

Time on equals time off. Or really when your blood work is back in range which could be sooner rather than later. Also depends on how “safe” you’re trying to be.
From prior experience how long do you think your ast alt and cholesterol usually takes to bounce back after an oral? I've only ever had blood done right after but not again for like 6 months later. So not sure exactly how long it takes for levels to get back in range.

I received my third order from GL yesterday. Ordered on Thursday evening and received it Tuesday afternoon, and that is with the weekend in between and Columbus Day delaying shipping.

Can't wait to place my 4th order!

From prior experience how long do you think your ast alt and cholesterol usually takes to bounce back after an oral? I've only ever had blood done right after but not again for like 6 months later. So not sure exactly how long it takes for levels to get back in range.
Everyone is going to be different. 4 weeks after stopping anavar at only 40mg my ast was only like 5 points over and my alt was within range. I also was taking tudca for those 4 weeks. Cholesterol was back in range, or never got out of range.
You’ll just have to see how it is for you with your own blood work or how heavy your cycle was.

I don’t understand why anyone would use orals if not coming up on the final weeks of a bodybuilding prep or the last few weeks of a peak for a powerlifting or strongman comp. You can just add more of an injectable compound until the desired peak dosage is reached with less detriment to one’s health. Everyone’s individual scenario is different obviously.

I have been on 25mg a day winny. After this 3rd week I noticed that I seem to be less hungry and often just dont feel like eating is this normal ?

I know you’ve talked about it, but is the dhb in the works? I need a replacement for mast, just using it on cruise at 200mg and I feel like it’s wrecking my hair and causing more acne then when I’m on cycle. Was going to run it at 400-600 next cycle but idk now. Maybe test eq NPP or test dhb NPP (would prefer test dhb NPP).
Next cycle starts on the 29th. Any eta on the dhb?
Primoooooooo

I have been on 25mg a day winny. After this 3rd week I noticed that I seem to be less hungry and often just dont feel like eating is this normal ?

Not using GL's ATM but I also began to notice a decrease in appetite although it's welcome as I'm two weeks out.

I will say if I go for a long time without food I'll feel like shit but otherwise yes less hungry prior to taking it, also on week 3

I don’t understand why anyone would use orals if not coming up on the final weeks of a bodybuilding prep or the last few weeks of a peak for a powerlifting or strongman comp. You can just add more of an injectable compound until the desired peak dosage is reached with less detriment to one’s health. Everyone’s individual scenario is different obviously.
This is starting to be the way I think. I am currently running an oral. But the benefit of the onslaught of strength when it first kicks in really seems to Kickstart my cycle. But thinking for longevity it probably isn't the best choice!

Everyone is going to be different. 4 weeks after stopping anavar at only 40mg my ast was only like 5 points over and my alt was within range. I also was taking tudca for those 4 weeks. Cholesterol was back in range, or never got out of range.
You’ll just have to see how it is for you with your own blood work or how heavy your cycle was.
Thanks for the info man. Yeah I think I am gonna get bloods middle of cycle right after I end my oral just to see how my body responded to the meds. Then at end of my cycle a couple months later to see how quickly I bounce back. That way I'll know for sure how my body is handling the anavar.

Whats your water intake and liver support supps? Getting 4L water?
Water is well above 4L a day. Supps are just Milk Thistle. I know its not the best sup to take but planned on running it for only 4 weeks to start my cycle until my Test levels get higher as the weeks go by.