GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Water is well above 4L a day. Supps are just Milk Thistle. I know its not the best sup to take but planned on running it for only 4 weeks to start my cycle until my Test levels get higher as the weeks go by.
I would say at the very least run NAC, milk thistle doesn't do much of anything in my opinion.

This is starting to be the way I think. I am currently running an oral. But the benefit of the onslaught of strength when it first kicks in really seems to Kickstart my cycle. But thinking for longevity it probably isn't the best choice!
My thinking is;
the longer time I can spend on gear the better my overall success with adding tissue is going to be. The limiter is health and bloodwork ranges. So to add an oral in first thing is going to immediately tank HDL and raise liver enzymes.
I would rather start at a low dose test add 50mg every three weeks until I start to notice negative side effects and then back off 50mg and further my PED progression with a DHT derivative 100mg at a time until I reach my end mg dosage or goal.
This way I never have to touch anti-e drugs that further degrade bloodwork and since I am not ruining my lipids in the first four weeks I can stay on for a 20+ week cycle before having to lower back to a true cruise.

Anyone ever run the gl primo? I'm on cycle now. But for upcoming cycle curious about the primo. Did u find it worth the extra cost? And what did you stack it with?

Anyone ever run the gl primo? I'm on cycle now. But for upcoming cycle curious about the primo. Did u find it worth the extra cost? And what did you stack it with?
I cut with 700mg of it alongside 400mg of test. Cut about 30lbs (260ish-230ish) and added muscle along the way. About to run a bulk with it around the same dosages but adding 200-300mg deca. I’ll never use another anabolic to cut again lol sides nonexistent especially compared to tren. Can’t wait to see what the bulk has in store for me.

Educate me. How is test u different from a test c or a test e? There's some information on the Internet, but wanted to know your personal experience.
21 day half life. I use this as my trt base. If I go on cycle I will slap the other esters on top of it. I am still titrating it. 250mg a week. I will get blood in another month. Loving my weekly injections. Was contemplating injections every 2 weeks.

This way I never have to touch anti-e drugs that further degrade bloodwork and since I am not ruining my lipids in the first four weeks I can stay on for a 20+ week cycle before having to lower back to a true cruise.
FYI- exemestane doesn’t have a negative impact on blood markers.

I agree man! I am impressed. I handled the test e and deca in mct great. Might even consider trying the blend of esters with prop in it. See if I get horrible pip or it goes away when mixed in mct.
His prop in MCT in my delt I feel for as long as the pin is in, then maybe, maybe later in the day if I think about it. Nothing like being sore all day long at all.

I cut with 700mg of it alongside 400mg of test. Cut about 30lbs (260ish-230ish) and added muscle along the way. About to run a bulk with it around the same dosages but adding 200-300mg deca. I’ll never use another anabolic to cut again lol sides nonexistent especially compared to tren. Can’t wait to see what the bulk has in store for me.

Any PIP? Been thinking about trying it to since he brews it at 200mg.

When u guys are on a test/tren cycle, would you consider it wasteful to go higher test lower tren.
I’ve read taking your test over the tren dose is wasteful bc of trens affinity for the same receptors.

Either way I’m doing 600 test cyp / 300 tren E weekly, divided into 3 doses mon/we’d/Friday.

When u guys are on a test/tren cycle, would you consider it wasteful to go higher test lower tren.
I’ve read taking your test over the tren dose is wasteful bc of trens affinity for the same receptors.

Either way I’m doing 600 test cyp / 300 tren E weekly, divided into 3 doses mon/we’d/Friday.
I've always opted for higher test vs tren. Tren for me never goes above 100mg eod at the highest and I work up to that.

FYI- exemestane doesn’t have a negative impact on blood markers.
True.
However it does have some negative effect on bone health in certain groups and causes decreased cognitive function.

Awesome man! I'm currently running some var 75mg for the strength gains at beginning of my bulk. Then pinning 600mg test e and 500mg deca 4x a week. I know long esters but I find I need less arimedex with more frequent injections. I am 4 weeks in right now. So only put on a few lbs. I was coming off a cruise of 250 sust and 200mg deca. So probably a few more weeks to really see the mass gains. I love deca but have never ran it in a large dose like this before. So next cycle I am.forsure leaning towards dropping like 500 on some primo if I keep reading reviews like yours!

His prop in MCT in my delt I feel for as long as the pin is in, then maybe, maybe later in the day if I think about it. Nothing like being sore all day long at all.
I definitely think it is the Ester itself that causes the nasty pip. I've always diluted anything with prop. Just steering clear anymore tho for pip reasons!

I don’t understand why anyone would use orals if not coming up on the final weeks of a bodybuilding prep or the last few weeks of a peak for a powerlifting or strongman comp. You can just add more of an injectable compound until the desired peak dosage is reached with less detriment to one’s health. Everyone’s individual scenario is different obviously.

Because they don’t make injectable Dbol, Anadrol, Anavar, etc. I like to add an oral because it’s a different compound that I’m already on. Period.

These exist
Thank you for clarifying. I have seen injectable dianabol sold online in the past. I believe it was pharmacom, so yes, I misspoke.

In 6-7 yrs of being a member here (have not been on in a while), I have never seen any vetted, domestic, sources here sell any injectable “orals”. Including Winny.

Last edited: