GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Been a little busy, but had a big order show up within 4 days of placing order. Everything in place, came in two packs. Very happy per the norm. I am curious to the anavar that I ordered, as the powder seems to have a hard time staying in the humco solution. I’ve gotten some previously that didn’t have this issue, any suggestions to mitigate this? Or should I just mix it real well before using?
Thanks GL for the product!

Been a little busy, but had a big order show up within 4 days of placing order. Everything in place, came in two packs. Very happy per the norm. I am curious to the anavar that I ordered, as the powder seems to have a hard time staying in the humco solution. I’ve gotten some previously that didn’t have this issue, any suggestions to mitigate this? Or should I just mix it real well before using?
Shake the shit out of it before use

Did the two packs come on separate days? I think I might be experiencing this but wanted to make sure before I email @GoodLyfe

Edit: also, how do you guys store the liquid solution? First time not running caps so just wanted to make sure I’m storing it properly.

Last edited:
Did the two packs come on separate days? I think I might be experiencing this but wanted to make sure before I email @GoodLyfe

Edit: also, how do you guys store the liquid solution? First time not running caps so just wanted to make sure I’m storing it properly.
Welp, you tagged me, which sent an email to notify me you tagged me so no need to send an email to ask your question ;)

Just be patient, all is well :)

Do you recommend refrigerating the liquid orals or should they be ok to store at room temp? I tried doing a quick search through the thread but couldn't find anything :(
I’m not certain there is a concrete protocol. Personally, I leave them in my dresser.
If anyone has any study on how to store them please let me know.

Ordered 3 kits Friday and just came in today. Insanely fast! Question: it was delivered and sat outside my apartment for 4 hours in 91 degree heat. Any chance it loses potency?