GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

First order with GL went as smooth as it gets. Sent funds Monday afternoon and pack TD today. I like that his list lets you know you will get the currently tested batch.

Looking to get more shit from GL. I see his CSO oils are testing slightly higher than the MCT. MCT is fine for me as far as pinning goes, but should I get the CSO this time just to get those extra few mg’s?
If u want to try it, go for it. GL has killer product either way

Looking to get more shit from GL. I see his CSO oils are testing slightly higher than the MCT. MCT is fine for me as far as pinning goes, but should I get the CSO this time just to get those extra few mg’s?
Literally so minute you won’t notice a difference. Get what your body agrees with best.

I don’t think those extra few mgs are gonna do anything lmao I’d use whichever carrier oil gives you the least amount of issues

I am both happy and sad to announce I am sold out of TE cso now too . I am sad cuz it sucks, I am happy cuz business is that good.

TE mct should be tested any day now so that will be back on the menu very shortly. Keep an eyeball on Pastebin for updates.

I am sending more samples out for testing next week as well.

I am working hard to stay on top of everything and I appreciate your support and patience.

https://pastebin.com/QUV8PAKQ

Anyone found out the pinning frequency yet on the test u with cso. Wondering if every 10 days will keep you stable vs weekly. Usually do daily pinning with trt but after this cycle I need a break.

After months of just lurking on these forums, going back and forth, reading all the possible sources and feedback on them... I decided to take the plunge and create an account here. I then decided to order from GL due to the trust and praise some have gave him on here, along with great lab results. In 2 business days i received TD with no issues whatsoever. Packaged like an artist, vacuum sealed and bubble wrapped. GL has been incredibly helpful when it came to setting up a bitcoin wallet. He went above and beyond in every aspect. Felt like i was getting it from a close friend like the good ol' days. I was hesitant to order from someone i didnt know after my buddies stopped making gear, but you alleviated all the fear in that aspect. Thank you @GoodLyfe for everything. You're a good dude and have earned a permanent customer!!
I was about to let everyone know my first experience as well, but you’re review is on par with mine and definitely better said than mine would’ve been. I’ll be a customer for lyfe!

Got solid results with GL’s test e 400 mg/ week. Bloods done but don’t know how to post them to get credit and maintain confidentiality with my personal info

So I have not had any testing done. But its been about 5 weeks and my gyno started acting up and been getting so dam horny its bad in a good way LOL. Been taking some adex to slow it and keep it managed. Im only at 250 mg a week. I want to step it up to 300 -400 a week but i would have a tit growing. I have primo but I cant use that compound. What would be a great way to combat against this. Been a 200 week person for a long time because of gyno issues

So I have not had any testing done. But its been about 5 weeks and my gyno started acting up and been getting so dam horny its bad in a good way LOL. Been taking some adex to slow it and keep it managed. Im only at 250 mg a week. I want to step it up to 300 -400 a week but i would have a tit growing. I have primo but I cant use that compound. What would be a great way to combat against this. Been a 200 week person for a long time because of gyno issues
Masteron