GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

New here from another forum. I’ve read there is some bull semen here so put an order in. I’ve actually been getting semen in the mail from another animal but figured I’d give bull jizz a try.

New here from another forum. I’ve read there is some bull semen here so put an order in. I’ve actually been getting semen in the mail from another animal but figured I’d give bull jizz a try.
Might be disappointed bud, GL uses only the finest Clydesdale cum.

After months of just lurking on these forums, going back and forth, reading all the possible sources and feedback on them... I decided to take the plunge and create an account here. I then decided to order from GL due to the trust and praise some have gave him on here, along with great lab results. In 2 business days i received TD with no issues whatsoever. Packaged like an artist, vacuum sealed and bubble wrapped. GL has been incredibly helpful when it came to setting up a bitcoin wallet. He went above and beyond in every aspect. Felt like i was getting it from a close friend like the good ol' days. I was hesitant to order from someone i didnt know after my buddies stopped making gear, but you alleviated all the fear in that aspect. Thank you @GoodLyfe for everything. You're a good dude and have earned a permanent customer!!

Attachments

• 20220801_180842.jpg
    20220801_180842.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 106
Okay guys. I have a little throwback announcement. Many of you know I used to offer caps. Before I relaunched GLA I had a bulk buyer attempt to purchase a very large amount of my stock at a pretty hefty discount. He paid a deposit but never fulfilled his remaining payment agreement so I have been sitting on a stash of caps that I decided I am going to sell off to you. I have had many request for caps so I may as well fulfill a need while getting some money back from these.

Once they are gone, that’s it. This is just stock I have remaining from the initial launch.

These are the same exact batch of caps I offered previously. Nothing is newly made. All the testing results are in my HPLC thread. If someone sends these for blind testing, they will match my previous tests. I will still honor the credit though if one decides to do this.

@MisterSuperGod I want to tag you specifically because I remember you mentioning at one point “I better not all of a sudden find caps to sell” or something along those lines lol. So for full transparency, that is what’s going on

FF7F1AB6-7199-4AEF-9944-CE299B132EAA.jpeg

Pastebin will be updated to reflect availability and cost.

Thanks guys.

https://pastebin.com/QUV8PAKQ

Okay guys. I have a little throwback announcement. Many of you know I used to offer caps. Before I relaunched GLA I had a bulk buyer attempt to purchase a very large amount of my stock at a pretty hefty discount. He paid a deposit but never fulfilled his remaining payment agreement so I have been sitting on a stash of caps that I decided I am going to sell off to you. I have had many request for caps so I may as well fulfill a need while getting some money back from these.

Once they are gone, that’s it. This is just stock I have remaining from the initial launch.

These are the same exact batch of caps I offered previously. Nothing is newly made. All the testing results are in my HPLC thread. If someone sends these for blind testing, they will match my previous tests. I will still honor the credit though if one decides to do this.

@MisterSuperGod I want to tag you specifically because I remember you mentioning at one point “I better not all of a sudden find caps to sell” or something along those lines lol. So for full transparency, that is what’s going on

View attachment 170537

Thanks guys.

LOL. i probably did. i remember saying something like that to trip when he had misdosed Anavar to sell after he claimed he threw it away. Probably was a snide reference to that. Bottles look cool BTW.

View attachment 170537

Thanks guys.

Currently running his Halo caps. Stuff has my whole body looking like a veiny cock. 10/10

Just got my blood results back. Been running GL’s test cyp at 200mg/week for a little over 5 weeks now. Only thing that was also red was my AST which was at 57 U/L other than that everything else was mid range in the free. Estrogen was kind of high but that’ll buff…haven’t noticed any symptoms yet thankfully. Other than that I’m excited to see how it goes with 500mg/week along with some NPP.BF77777F-9A8A-40CB-B1DE-70555DC1E06A.jpeg

Just got my blood results back. Been running GL’s test cyp at 200mg/week for a little over 5 weeks now. Only thing that was also red was my AST which was at 57 U/L other than that everything else was mid range in the free. Estrogen was kind of high but that’ll buff…haven’t noticed any symptoms yet thankfully. Other than that I’m excited to see how it goes with 500mg/week along with some NPP.View attachment 170574
1700 off of 200mg???

Just got my blood results back. Been running GL’s test cyp at 200mg/week for a little over 5 weeks now. Only thing that was also red was my AST which was at 57 U/L other than that everything else was mid range in the free. Estrogen was kind of high but that’ll buff…haven’t noticed any symptoms yet thankfully. Other than that I’m excited to see how it goes with 500mg/week along with some NPP.View attachment 170574
Wow. You are a top tier responder. That’s awesome. Credit is good whenever you are ready, thanks for posting.

#Hyperresponder!