GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

#Hyperresponder!
Dude I’m pretty stoked about this honestly. Not here to bash another company (Driada) but I did not get this type of response from 500mg/week. I honestly thought I was a weak responder…looking forward to running this stuff at 500 along with his NPP.

Dude I’m pretty stoked about this honestly. Not here to bash another company (Driada) but I did not get this type of response from 500mg/week. I honestly thought I was a weak responder…looking forward to running this stuff at 500 along with his NPP.
So you were taking 500 mg week of Driada and didn’t hit 1700 total t but hit it on 200 mg wk of goody ? Very strange !!!

So you were taking 500 mg week of Driada and didn’t hit 1700 total t but hit it on 200 mg wk of goody ? Very strange !!!
Yeah dude. Took their dbol for 5 weeks…started at 30mg/day and increased every week until I got to 50mg. I didn’t gain a single ounce of body weight or strength. Live and learn.

Just got my blood results back. Been running GL’s test cyp at 200mg/week for a little over 5 weeks now. Only thing that was also red was my AST which was at 57 U/L other than that everything else was mid range in the free. Estrogen was kind of high but that’ll buff…haven’t noticed any symptoms yet thankfully. Other than that I’m excited to see how it goes with 500mg/week along with some NPP.View attachment 170574
How long after pin did y get the bloods drawn?

Been running GL’s test cyp at 200mg/week for a little over 5 weeks now.

Hey @PinIt2WinIt , you sure 200mg week? GL's test cyp is listed as 250mg/ml on my list. So you're doing .4cc in the syringe or 1/2cc twice a week, which would be one cc total or 250mg per week.

Either way, 200, 250 mg per week @ 1700+ TT, still excellent results. Good to see this after the dbol let down. My guess is you'll see a dramatic difference in your upcoming cycle!

Hey @PinIt2WinIt , you sure 200mg week? GL's test cyp is listed as 250mg/ml on my list. So you're doing .4cc in the syringe or 1/2cc twice a week, which would be one cc total or 250mg per week.

Either way, 200, 250 mg per week @ 1700+ TT, still excellent results. Good to see this after the dbol let down. My guess is you'll see a dramatic difference in your upcoming cycle!
Yup you read it right lol. Been pinning .4ml with insulin syringes. I pin Monday and Thursday’s for 200/week. Yeah I’m really pumped to see how this goes. Should be a better result. Got my diet down really solid right now and also got a coach. Nothing left but to start blasting! Thinking either starting the blast Monday or the Monday after we shall see.

Yup you read it right lol. Been pinning .4ml with insulin syringes. I pin Monday and Thursday’s for 200/week. Yeah I’m really pumped to see how this goes. Should be a better result. Got my diet down really solid right now and also got a coach. Nothing left but to start blasting! Thinking either starting the blast Monday or the Monday after we shall see.
Do u pin SQ?

It's good numbers and believable. I usually pull 1400 on 15mg daily. 10mg daily around 900.

Just got my blood results back. Been running GL’s test cyp at 200mg/week for a little over 5 weeks now. Only thing that was also red was my AST which was at 57 U/L other than that everything else was mid range in the free. Estrogen was kind of high but that’ll buff…haven’t noticed any symptoms yet thankfully. Other than that I’m excited to see how it goes with 500mg/week along with some NPP.View attachment 170574

Damn bro. 200mg, 1700! Those are amazing numbers.

What people? What was there dose, what else were they taking? And how does that explain all the people who took very large doses of primo with little testosterone and didn’t get low E2?
My bloodwork on 500 test 300 primo my test was in 3000s and E2 was 33 . No ai my friend. It definitely impacts it somehow. Not sure the mechanism. Don’t think anyone knows. Maybe just like anything it doesn’t effect everyone the same. But for me I can’t run 700 primo 300 test my E2 would be gutted.

Looking to get more shit from GL. I see his CSO oils are testing slightly higher than the MCT. MCT is fine for me as far as pinning goes, but should I get the CSO this time just to get those extra few mg’s?