GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

You’re right ! I am using anecdotes. Well, as I previously noted, there are plenty of studies on Primobolan but not at the dosages we use so it’s not fair for me to say my argument is rooted in science, exactly.

I base my argument off 2 considerations: 1) the actual studies in Primobolan did not show any impact on estrogen and 2) people have been running Primobolan incredibly high for over 50 fucking years man. Back in the 80’s if you weren’t running your primo at 1500 mg you weren’t running primo at all and nobody was running test dosages to match . Shit, I’ve seen dosages exceeding 3 grams! People weren’t oblivious to blood work either. So 50 years of people blasting primo to the high heavens and nobody experienced crashed E2? Explain that!

At any rate, I don’t want to bog down GL thread with this topic. It is a good discussion though and I’m glad we were able to have it without personal attacks. My next run of primo will be 600 with 250 test and I’ll get bloods. If my estrogen is lowered, I’ll stand corrected.
I have to say I am pretty sure measuring e2 on an anemic patient wasn't a priority. Estradiol would be part of a study to evaluate efficacy of a drug.

Also, how many people would be active in monitoring e2 values? How often do we see blood work from the 80s?

You’re right ! I am using anecdotes. Well, as I previously noted, there are plenty of studies on Primobolan but not at the dosages we use so it’s not fair for me to say my argument is rooted in science, exactly.

I base my argument off 2 considerations: 1) the actual studies in Primobolan did not show any impact on estrogen and 2) people have been running Primobolan incredibly high for over 50 fucking years man. Back in the 80’s if you weren’t running your primo at 1500 mg you weren’t running primo at all and nobody was running test dosages to match . Shit, I’ve seen dosages exceeding 3 grams! People weren’t oblivious to blood work either. So 50 years of people blasting primo to the high heavens and nobody experienced crashed E2? Explain that!

At any rate, I don’t want to bog down GL thread with this topic. It is a good discussion though and I’m glad we were able to have it without personal attacks. My next run of primo will be 600 with 250 test and I’ll get bloods. If my estrogen is lowered, I’ll stand corrected.
Very simple
If they ran test at 1000-1500 then the Test would overpower and they can run Primo to 3000
At 600primo/250Test I’d put money on your joints are probably going to hurt and your dick is going to be soft and floppy in 6 weeks from starting if your running E
But maybe not
Will be interesting to see how you react
I’ve read that the test over powering is in the 500-1200 range and then Primo can be run high
I don’t remember where I read that though but it was a reputable source because I believe it and it makes perfect sense
I crashed my E2 on 350 test with 500 primo no AI and i aromitize without a problem
Just sharing some of my experiences and what I’ve learned

Your hdl/ldl ratio is excellent. Doesn't matter what your absolute hdl is.

Debatable (or maybe outdated?). ApoB levels and particle size seem to show a better correlation with risk than any of the ratios (HDL/LDL, HDL/TGs, etc., etc.). Not on standard lipid panels yet but available upon request. If at high risk (as many here are), doctors will recommend and insurance should cover it. You might have to ask for it, specifically.

@DoritoBod

I'm not for sure if Primo acts as an AI but I listened to a podcast and they was talking about it fighting for the receptor.

You're gonna have your mind blown when you find out what an AI does. :eek:
Lol just messing with ya. Honestly, maybe give primo another try or 2. For me it got better over time, but the first time I ever pinned primo, yeah baseball reaction lol

Your hdl/ldl ratio is excellent. Doesn't matter what your absolute hdl is.

My ratio at ito best can get pretty close to 1:1. I just don't like how quickly my HDL dropped from only 4 weeks. If it stabilizes with my next blood draw, then I wouldn't mind. Just don't want my lipids to continue getting skewed at this rate.

Debatable (or maybe outdated?). ApoB levels and particle size seem to show a better correlation with risk than any of the ratios (HDL/LDL, HDL/TGs, etc., etc.). Not on standard lipid panels yet but available upon request. If at high risk (as many here are), doctors will recommend and insurance should cover it. You might have to ask for it, specifically.

@DoritoBod

Lol doctors and insurance. Ain't nobody got time for that!
Definitely heard some stuff about ApoB being a better predictor for cardiac risk though. I'll add it on to my next blood draw in a couple of weeks.

GL, do you use ethyl oleate as a solvent in your test e? Just worried about my CRP levels shooting to the moon like they did with a previous source.

GL, do you use ethyl oleate as a solvent in your test e? Just worried about my CRP levels shooting to the moon like they did with a previous source.
I really doubt he does. You can brew test e at 300mg ml all day with just bb and ba. No one uses EO to keep test e in suspension. Also high CRP doesn’t nothing. If your injecting something into your body, it’s going to elevate regardless of what your injecting

@GoodLyfe if I wanted to dilute out some oral liquid what would you suggest I use? Can I even accurately?

Why dilute it? Why not just take a smaller dose based on the markings of the 1ml oral syringe? If you are going to attempt to dilute it you should use the same liquid I do. I don’t recommend diluting it though.

Why dilute it? Why not just take a smaller dose based on the markings of the 1ml oral syringe? If you are going to attempt to dilute it you should use the same liquid I do. I don’t recommend diluting it though.
Just to get more accurate or possibly accurate small dosing. And curiosity more than anything. What do you use If you don't mind telling?