GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

you look like ass man I would never take your anabolic advice. Plus that left nipple looks suspect... may need to add an AI with your primo savior
Screenshot_20220725-212756_Chrome.jpg

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

you look like ass man I would never take your anabolic advice. Plus that left nipple looks suspect... may need to add an AI with your primo savior
Thank you, why don’t you grace us with a pic and I’ve never ran primo dummy I just listen to enough people, see results posted and lab tests.

3 day TD from goodlyfe. Well packaged, shipped almost immediately according to informed delivery. Had it in my hands clear across the county in less than 72hrs. Very pleased with my order. Will definitely come back.

This is how a vendor should operate. Goodlyfe sets the bar high and didn’t disappoint. Very happy

You’re just saying evidence of a thing happening is not evidence that the thing is happening because we don’t understand why it’s happening.

And your line about boldenone is actually making my point. This community, which is several years behind the rest of the steroid world in terms of understanding the science, was positive that bold didn’t lower e2. I recall reading many, many comments where guys thought it was preposterous. And yet it’s true. Broscience is cool, but actual science is a lot more useful.
I’m not sure you understand the meaning of the word “science” and the difference between anecdotes and studies. Yes, I am saying anecdotes are not evidence, precisely.

Blood work showing a reduction in E2 is an anecdotal as blood work showing an increase in E2. I don’t aromatize exogenous testosterone, shown on blood work and I can find examples of many who don’t. So should I conclude that is evidence that testosterone doesn’t aromatize? Of course not and the studies clearly show that it does.

I don’t think anecdotes are useless, they just aren’t evidence.

I’m not sure you understand the meaning of the word “science” and the difference between anecdotes and studies. Yes, I am saying anecdotes are not evidence, precisely.

Blood work showing a reduction in E2 is an anecdotal as blood work showing an increase in E2. I don’t aromatize exogenous testosterone, shown on blood work and I can find examples of many who don’t. So should I conclude that is evidence that testosterone doesn’t aromatize? Of course not and the studies clearly show that it does.

I don’t think anecdotes are useless, they just aren’t evidence.
Right, but you’re also relying entirely on anecdotes. Your argument is essentially that absence of evidence is evidence of absence. Unless you have some large scale trial data showing that men using testosterone have no change in serum e2 when primo is added I don’t know how you can make any kind of determination. Neither of the existing stories being told by anecdotes are reliable enough to draw a broader conclusion, but it’s worth noting nonetheless.

most my clients use primo, yes.

For example. If you are using 800 test 800 primo you really believe for most people you WONT need an AI just because its at a 1:1 ratio>?
The reason for that is that there is a point that Test overpowers Primo with Aromitization.
At those dosages people may still require an AI even with the 1:1 ratio
But that absolutely does not mean that Primo doesn’t lower E2

Everyone is different so the effects from dosages will vary but it is very likely that people who say they have never seen Primo lower E2 are probably runing at least 500+ of Test.
I would be willing to bet there are very few people who can run 600 Primo and 200 Test and not crush their E2 in about 6 weeks because there just isn’t enough test to overpower the Primo E2 lowering capabilities.

As far as proof that Primo lowers E2 I have plenty of blood work results that show low E2 on Primo with No AI running test (500) and nandrolone (350)

I'm not for sure if Primo acts as an AI but I listened to a podcast and they was talking about it fighting for the receptor. But so many test show and don't show so I think its each person. I know I cant take it. Pip is to much. I last took just 100mg for a test shot and 2 weeks later my ass still has a little knot. Cant feel it really unless I sit on it just right. Not GLs fault, his Test C is smooth as my script. Just sucks I spent 100 bucks on half a ml of Primo. But will keep my Test coming from GL. Probably toss in some Winny next order.

Right, but you’re also relying entirely on anecdotes. Your argument is essentially that absence of evidence is evidence of absence. Unless you have some large scale trial data showing that men using testosterone have no change in serum e2 when primo is added I don’t know how you can make any kind of determination. Neither of the existing stories being told by anecdotes are reliable enough to draw a broader conclusion, but it’s worth noting nonetheless.
You’re right ! I am using anecdotes. Well, as I previously noted, there are plenty of studies on Primobolan but not at the dosages we use so it’s not fair for me to say my argument is rooted in science, exactly.

I base my argument off 2 considerations: 1) the actual studies in Primobolan did not show any impact on estrogen and 2) people have been running Primobolan incredibly high for over 50 fucking years man. Back in the 80’s if you weren’t running your primo at 1500 mg you weren’t running primo at all and nobody was running test dosages to match . Shit, I’ve seen dosages exceeding 3 grams! People weren’t oblivious to blood work either. So 50 years of people blasting primo to the high heavens and nobody experienced crashed E2? Explain that!

At any rate, I don’t want to bog down GL thread with this topic. It is a good discussion though and I’m glad we were able to have it without personal attacks. My next run of primo will be 600 with 250 test and I’ll get bloods. If my estrogen is lowered, I’ll stand corrected.

You’re right ! I am using anecdotes. Well, as I previously noted, there are plenty of studies on Primobolan but not at the dosages we use so it’s not fair for me to say my argument is rooted in science, exactly.

I base my argument off 2 considerations: 1) the actual studies in Primobolan did not show any impact on estrogen and 2) people have been running Primobolan incredibly high for over 50 fucking years man. Back in the 80’s if you weren’t running your primo at 1500 mg you weren’t running primo at all and nobody was running test dosages to match . Shit, I’ve seen dosages exceeding 3 grams! People weren’t oblivious to blood work either. So 50 years of people blasting primo to the high heavens and nobody experienced crashed E2? Explain that!

At any rate, I don’t want to bog down GL thread with this topic. It is a good discussion though and I’m glad we were able to have it without personal attacks. My next run of primo will be 600 with 250 test and I’ll get bloods. If my estrogen is lowered, I’ll stand corrected.
It’s a great discussion brother. I don’t mind one bit! Lots of good information happening here.