GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Primo 200 CSO .7ml in 1” 25g pin VG. Minimal pip.

Now atleast I know it’s not Masteron :)

Let’s see how MWF pinning schedule goes.

So as far as gh goes how many vials in a kit? How does that work? Like 10 10cc/iu vials or one 10cc/iu vial? Never ordered gh anywhere before but interested
@GoodLyfe
10 x 10iu

If you want to get technical, his current batch (J) tested @11iu per vial by Jano. For simplicity’s sake, I just reconstitute my vials with 1cc BAC water and treat the vial as if it is just 10iu…anything extra goes to my gainz :)

His kits are on par with any of the top generics I’ve ran. I think you’ll be a fan.

Lol people are emailing cause their pack didn't show up in 3 fucking days. This is what happens when GL carved out the reputation of being the Amazon prime of AAS.

Finally tried out GL's primo. No more pip than I've gotten from lower concentration primo. Definitely better than the Test E, but not completely butter smooth like his Test C or Deca. Can't really complain at 200mg/ml.

Also, primo definitely prevents aromatization. At least I can confidently say that for me with plenty of bloodwork to show for it. At then end of my cruise on 200 test/wk my test was in the 1200s and E2 was in the 60s. Started blasting with 400 test/wk and 300 primo/wk and my test was in the 2400s and E2 in the 40s after 4 weeks. Literally nothing else in my protocol changed. Same HCG EoD 250iu dosing. No AI. Previous blasts with primo have done the same thing to my E2. I can't even run test and primo at a 1:1 ratio without low E2 sides creeping in.

So aside from all the people that get significantly lower e2 from primo there’s no evidence that it works that way, right?
What people? What was there dose, what else were they taking? And how does that explain all the people who took very large doses of primo with little testosterone and didn’t get low E2?

So just to be clear 1iu is 1ml if reconstituted into 11ml of total solution? Bodybuilding dose is around 4 to 6iu a day? Maybe 3iu for some.

So just to be clear 1iu is 1ml if reconstituted into 11ml of total solution? Bodybuilding dose is around 4 to 6iu a day? Maybe 3iu for some.
No need for 11ml, just use one ml. Use a insulin syringe and every 10 units is 1iu. So 40iu will be 40 units on the syringe.

No, in 1 vial you can put 1ml of BAC water inside. In a 10iu vial, if you draw out 10 units on a slin pin that is 1/10th of 1ml so then you drew out 1iu of gh from the vial.

What people? What was there dose, what else were they taking? And how does that explain all the people who took very large doses of primo with little testosterone and didn’t get low E2?
Real primo literally lowers e2 on bloodwork. Look at vigorous steve video on it

Lots of blood work on Reddit showing very low e2 on test and primo. Ratios are usually 1:1, but some go with more test, less primo (I assume due to cost?).

The reason some guys don’t get that effect is because not everyone is genetically identical. Response rates and side effects of all drugs are dependent on a number of factors, and genetics are one of them. It’s easy to forget how unbelievably complex this stuff is because the basics—eat right, train hard—are very straightforward. But genetic variation can’t be ignored, especially when there’s evidence stacking up that shows a particular response in some subset of the population.

Lots of blood work on Reddit showing very low e2 on test and primo. Ratios are usually 1:1, but some go with more test, less primo (I assume due to cost?).

The reason some guys don’t get that effect is because not everyone is genetically identical. Response rates and side effects of all drugs are dependent on a number of factors, and genetics are one of them. It’s easy to forget how unbelievably complex this stuff is because the basics—eat right, train hard—are very straightforward. But genetic variation can’t be ignored, especially when there’s evidence stacking up that shows a particular response in some subset of the population.
I aromatize like a motherfucker, thay being said I can run primo upwards of 800mg/ week with test at 600mg a week and still need to use AI. I noticed that when running masteron and test at 1:1 I could use less AI.

The way it felt for me, primo probably has some ability to lower e2 at 8-900mg a week, but masteron lowered it significantly more at 750mg a week. Neither was enough to prevent me from needing to use an AI though.

Pretty sure you don’t mix water injections with oil injections. Also I think most ppl inject hgh subQ and aas IM.
Can I reconstitute in an oil? What's worse case if I draw/inject oil with water? I can draw in an order where the oil stays on top. I don't see a reason why I couldn't do im Ed with my gear unless there is a reaction

Can I reconstitute in an oil? What's worse case if I draw/inject oil with water? I can draw in an order where the oil stays on top. I don't see a reason why I couldn't do im Ed with my gear unless there is a reaction

The protein will Denature in the oil based solution and be completely inactive. But you do you bud.