GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

My e2 went from 80-something to 19 solely with the addition of primo. I did this test last summer just because it’s like some controversy and I wanted to see what it did for me personally.

The protein will Denature in the oil based solution and be completely inactive. But you do you bud.

The proteins will likely stay in the aqueous part and not interact much with the oil. I don't think "completely inactive" would happen here. You could get something like a suspension, but the water-soluble proteins should still stay mostly in the water and the fat-soluble AAS in the oil. Is there any evidence, anecdotal or otherwise, suggesting something else? @K1ngufk1ngs

@GreenAmine ?

Last edited:
The proteins will likely stay in the aqueous part and not interact much with the oil. I don't think "completely inactive" would happen here. You could get something like a suspension, but the water-soluble proteins should still stay mostly in the water and the fat-soluble AAS in the oil. Is there any evidence, anecdotal or otherwise, suggesting something else? @K1ngufk1ngs

@GreenAmine ?
I guess I was responding to the idea of diluting the peptides in an oil base of any kind.

most my clients use primo, yes.

For example. If you are using 800 test 800 primo you really believe for most people you WONT need an AI just because its at a 1:1 ratio>?

Uhh so who are you?? Lol

Most people don’t need an AI on 500mg. So I’d definitely believe running primo/test 1:1 you would not need an AI. E2 might even be low actually

Been on my Dr. prescribed 200mg of test cyp for 6 months, estrogen came in at 30 on bloods. Added 200mg of primo and no other compounds. Started feeling like crap, achy joints and just felt off. Pulled bloods again after 5 weeks being on the test/primo combo and estro was 9.

I don't know the science behind it but primo does lower estrogen, at least for me. I've seen other people post this as well. In my case, I have the blood work to back it up. And yes, it was real primo, hplc tested.

Been on my Dr. prescribed 200mg of test cyp for 6 months, estrogen came in at 30 on bloods. Added 200mg of primo and no other compounds. Started feeling like crap, achy joints and just felt off. Pulled bloods again after 5 weeks being on the test/primo combo and estro was 9.

I don't know the science behind it but primo does lower estrogen, at least for me. I've seen other people post this as well. In my case, I have the blood work to back it up. And yes, it was real primo, hplc tested.
Any luck fixing your E2?

10 x 10iu

If you want to get technical, his current batch (J) tested @11iu per vial by Jano. For simplicity’s sake, I just reconstitute my vials with 1cc BAC water and treat the vial as if it is just 10iu…anything extra goes to my gainz :)

His kits are on par with any of the top generics I’ve ran. I think you’ll be a fan.
I do 0.55ml bac per vial. I then combine 4 vials into one vial(this is when I'm running 6-8iu a day.

So aside from all the people that get significantly lower e2 from primo there’s no evidence that it works that way, right?
Equipoise was once thought of as a heavy aromatizer. Not so much today. I remember when everyone said you had to run test at 2.1 to deca to avoid “deca dick. We learned that was pretty dumb, scientifically speaking. In the recent past you had to run tren to test at 2.1 because they “compete for the same receptor brah”. Yeah, ummm, no.

A lot of what we do relies on anecdotes and I don’t doubt that people noted lower E2 when taking primo. Dieting lowers E2 so that is hardly evidence of anything. I’m simply saying that if a drug does have an impact on estrogen, such as Masterone, we can understand that due to scientific studies on the drug. We know testosterone aromatizes because science proves it does. We know deca raises progesterone and prolactin because, again, science proves it. We know primo acts as an AI because some guy with delts bigger than his brain and has an entertaining YouTube channel told us his observation. I’m just sayin….

Equipoise was once thought of as a heavy aromatizer. Not so much today. I remember when everyone said you had to run test at 2.1 to deca to avoid “deca dick. We learned that was pretty dumb, scientifically speaking. In the recent past you had to run tren to test at 2.1 because they “compete for the same receptor brah”. Yeah, ummm, no.

A lot of what we do relies on anecdotes and I don’t doubt that people noted lower E2 when taking primo. Dieting lowers E2 so that is hardly evidence of anything. I’m simply saying that if a drug does have an impact on estrogen, such as Masterone, we can understand that due to scientific studies on the drug. We know testosterone aromatizes because science proves it does. We know deca raises progesterone and prolactin because, again, science proves it. We know primo acts as an AI because some guy with delts bigger than his brain and has an entertaining YouTube channel told us his observation. I’m just sayin….
Can you tell me more about the test deca part?
If you run test lower than deca, let's say trt test and higher deca, what will happen?

Can you tell me more about the test deca part?
If you run test lower than deca, let's say trt test and higher deca, what will happen?
Nandrolone (deca) AND testosterone cause Hyperprolactinemia, so there is that. The theory is that testosterone ran at double the nandrolone dose would magically lower prolactin but how anyone would come up with that theory is beyond me because not only does testosterone NOT lower prolactin, studies show it raises it! It was just made up !

Running deca higher than test is a protocol gaining momentum. Lots of people doing this over the last few years. Some people are even using deca solo.

An interesting combo that nobody talks about anymore is deca or tren with winstrol. Winstrol inhibits progesterone while 19-nors raise it. If you want to run deca without the bloat (caused by increased progesterone) and winny without the dry joints (caused by decreased progesterone) stack those 2. Anadrol/winny is another good combo for the same reason.

Uhh so who are you?? Lol

Most people don’t need an AI on 500mg. So I’d definitely believe running primo/test 1:1 you would not need an AI. E2 might even be low actually
this fucking guy keeps talking about how he looks over people's blood work with test/primo and it doesnt lower e2. There are plenty of people here that talk about this from different sources

most my clients use primo, yes.

For example. If you are using 800 test 800 primo you really believe for most people you WONT need an AI just because its at a 1:1 ratio>?
This was posted on a different sources thread …. And there are a lot more out there. Only thing you pull is your cock !!

Attachments

• D176F223-04DE-4DC6-B4AB-B87400DCDB9B.png
    D176F223-04DE-4DC6-B4AB-B87400DCDB9B.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 45

You’re just saying evidence of a thing happening is not evidence that the thing is happening because we don’t understand why it’s happening.

And your line about boldenone is actually making my point. This community, which is several years behind the rest of the steroid world in terms of understanding the science, was positive that bold didn’t lower e2. I recall reading many, many comments where guys thought it was preposterous. And yet it’s true. Broscience is cool, but actual science is a lot more useful.

. This community, which is several years behind the rest of the steroid world in terms of understanding the science, was positive that bold didn’t lower e2.
do you think it is really? I dont have any other point of reference to be honest.

do you think it is really? I dont have any other point of reference to be honest.
In terms of understanding the science? Yeah, absolutely way behind. In terms of having guys who are great at fielding questions about cycle ideas, programs, macros, and general gym knowledge? This place is great. Can’t be good at everything.