GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Okay guys, I gotta be the bad guy for a minute. I have gotten 6 emails today from guys asking for tracking because it’s been 3 days and no pack landed yet. Please, trust that it’s on the way. If I say it’s gonna ship out within 24 hours….it shipped within 24 hrs. In the rare instance that an order slips through the cracks, I am happy to provide ship info after 7 days if you haven’t received your pack.

Keep in mind sometimes tracking won’t update for a few days then all of a sudden it’s “out for delivery”. Once I blue box it, I have no control anymore.

Thank you for your patience.
3 days, so I did better than the emailers. I had something to say to a member that was talking about how great GLs product was before even trying it. But I get it now. The presentation is on par with a meal prepared by Gordon Ramsay. The kit was packed perfectly and the other items had the GL certified hologram sticker. One piece of detail that really stuck out to me was the oral syringe. The quality is better. It's thicker and the measurements on it feel like it was inked very strongly. Because the biggest issue with the cheap ones is the disappearance of the measurements over time. Additionally, the syringe comes with a holder that stays on the bottle. That's just brilliant. It's such an easy thing to lose.

Very pleased with the presentation.

I am curious if GL lives near by where the package was sent from. If so I would have went with the Simple life. I think Schitts Creek is recorded over there. I hope you find that funny and not offensive. Since I dumped Stan for you and I don't want to be alone.

Last edited:
Gotta say I was so hyped about the quick deliver I almost emailed too but thought "nah he said 7 days and everyone says trust goodlyfe" well it was well worth the short wait and would be worth a longer one even considering I know I'm getting a domestic product and not supporting Russia with it.
I love the bottles I don't need fancy labels but these are great and the larger size to me is Much more comfortable to hold and seemed easier to draw from. I have yet to try the oral but makes me want to order frequently just for the fast service.

Edit also to add. No pip! Mct sust mast and deca 2cc in the arm. Zero pip

It’s not. Primo is a well studied steroid and not a single publication shows that it has any impact on estrogen. I’m not convinced there is any truth to the primo acting as an AI theory.

Agreed. I’ve been running primo for a few years now and have never seen it effect my estrogen. Not to long ago it was said that you had to run primo at pretty high doses (700 or above) to reap the benefits. Well according to the logic I’ve read lately that would mean back then those guys would of needed to run their testosterone at a ridiculously higher dose to combat low e2. That was never the case. I run my test low and other compounds higher. Have for years with no issues.

Also, what’s up with all the pip talk in here? Especially that primo has a bite? Again, been running 200mg/ml primo for years. Never once have I gotten pip. Honestly the only pip I’ve ever got was from stupid high concentration crap.

Just wanted to give a shout-out to Goodlyfe, I’ve ordered a few packs from him this summer and the longest T/A was 3 days. Tren A is so good shit’s got me thinkin people are out to get me haha. Don’t know why anyone would order from anywhere else to be honest!
That’s how you know the trens legit. When you start peering out your blinds constantly and going through your girl’s phone while she’s asleep

Edit- might have to hop back on tren, my relationship is going too smoothly. Pastebin?

Looking forward to that! I got a good chuckle about the unique spelling. I’m assuming that’s so you don’t get bombarded with questions when people type what that is code for in the search bar?
Too late.
Im gonna refrain from offering him head if he emails me FIRST once that puppy is finalized.
Unless.. Of course...
Well nevermind.

Back in the day it was rumured they didnt use alot of test.It was D bol and primo or Deca and dbol. So they were getting estrogen co.versio. from the Dbol.
Until Serge Numbet brought parabolan over from France 76.5 ampules ..Stuff was crazy nothing like the Tren we have today. Trust me I used it back in the 80s it just different 2 amps maybe three at most big full and dense.

QUOTE="B Ware, post: 2990364, member: 95482"]
Agreed. I’ve been running primo for a few years now and have never seen it effect my estrogen. Not to long ago it was said that you had to run primo at pretty high doses (700 or above) to reap the benefits. Well according to the logic I’ve read lately that would mean back then those guys would of needed to run their testosterone at a ridiculously higher dose to combat low e2. That was never the case. I run my test low and other compounds higher. Have for years with no issues.

Also, what’s up with all the pip talk in here? Especially that primo has a bite? Again, been running 200mg/ml primo for years. Never once have I gotten pip. Honestly the only pip I’ve ever got was from stupid high concentration crap.
[/QUOTE]

I know everyone’s different, so for what it’s worth. I am using GL’s primo right now with Stan’s test c. I’m doing 200/200 a trt plus you can say to see how the primo affects my E. I’m using the first batch of primo he made and I’m not having any PIP. With that being said GL’s test E literally welts me for 2 weeks(I have like 6 vials I can’t use , but it’s great for others.
I tried Stans Primo and Test C. both of his gave me bad pip I mean it was bad. GL test c is smooth and no pip, but its been over a week and my ass is still tender from 100mg of primo lol. Need some Primo suspension if its even made lol

Low dose primo is a relatively new concept and I think it was a consequence of the (very incorrect) assumption that primo acts as an aromatize inhibitor.
So aside from all the people that get significantly lower e2 from primo there’s no evidence that it works that way, right?

Goodlyfe, will your TA be affected by the uptick in sales you are about to have due to Stan going private? Lol...
I don’t think we will see much change. Stan is taking a ton of people on a private list. People already haven’t been able to order from Stan, with him being closed off and on for months now. And any newbies will just think GoodLyfe sells GH.