GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Try a different carrier oil? And if it’s your first time using primo ya might just have to get used it it and the pip might go away. Could be worth a try
I have tried a different source and had really bad pip. I will try it again to make sure. I just did 100 for a test to see. Always do small shots on the first time pinning with new gear just to make sure it all good. Love the Test C but will try pinning again to make sure. But it might be I just cant do Primo which would suck because I would like to do a good run on it.

You have an absolutely excellent source here so it isn’t that. Some folks just don’t handle the compound well, unfortunately. Have you tried injecting it solo or has every injection been with another compound? Just an idea.
I inject my oils separate. I don't mix my primo with my test. I will pin again after it all goes away to try again and see. Tried Primo before and had really bad pip. But as smooth as the test c was I was hoping the primo would be the same. Will try again later.

On week 10 using GL primo and no pip. First time I’ve ever used primo and after everything I hear I was expecting something at least but it’s just as smooth as pharma test cyp for me.

I’ve been using AAS for over 10 years and pip is very rare for me. I swear by shallow IM injections with a slin pin.
You've been using peds for 10 years and never used primobolan?????

I inject my oils separate. I don't mix my primo with my test. I will pin again after it all goes away to try again and see. Tried Primo before and had really bad pip. But as smooth as the test c was I was hoping the primo would be the same. Will try again later.
I wouldn’t expect anything to feel like test c beside test c. It is the smoothest ester you’ll find.
Get used to a little discomfort.

About 10 days in on Proviron 50 mg/Ed.
I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure my sperm volume has increased significantly. Did 25mg for the first two days.
Anybody else had that experience?

On week 10 using GL primo and no pip. First time I’ve ever used primo and after everything I hear I was expecting something at least but it’s just as smooth as pharma test cyp for me.

I’ve been using AAS for over 10 years and pip is very rare for me. I swear by shallow IM injections with a slin pin.
Mind sharing your Test : Primo ratio?

Dont like to say this but took a 100mg of Primo and have had pip for a week now. I can take the test c and no problems. I guess I just cant do primo, sucks bad. Now I have to take Adex to take down my estrogen and Nolvadex to control the estrogen levels. All is good on the test c. No pip easy and smooth.
I know everyone’s different, so for what it’s worth. I am using GL’s primo right now with Stan’s test c. I’m doing 200/200 a trt plus you can say to see how the primo affects my E. I’m using the first batch of primo he made and I’m not having any PIP. With that being said GL’s test E literally welts me for 2 weeks(I have like 6 vials I can’t use , but it’s great for others.

What’s the max amount of oil you’ll pin in one spot with a 1/2 inch needle IM?
1 ML. At the moment doing 3 shots per week. 2 shots are 200 mg primo and the other is 250 mg test cyp.

This is what I consider a “blast” at my age but soon as the primo runs out I’ll go back to my “sports trt” which is half an ML of test cyp twice per week (250 mg). A half ML is much easier to pin with a slin. 1 ML can get a bit janky.

Nah. Up until about 5 years ago real primo was hard to source. Aside from that, the conventional wisdom for decades was that if you can’t run primo at 1000 mg/wk MINIMUM it’s a waste of money. And honestly , 100 bucks a week (what real primo used to cost) on one compound never appealed to me.

Low dose primo is a relatively new concept and I think it was a consequence of the (very incorrect) assumption that primo acts as an aromatize inhibitor.

Yes, longer in my case (mostly TRT/blast & cruise tho). My experience with primo is: 1) it's great; and 2) it's expensive, so stock up when a supplier has deals (and is reputable, has recent testing, the usual jazz, etc.).

1 ML. At the moment doing 3 shots per week. 2 shots are 200 mg primo and the other is 250 mg test cyp.

This is what I consider a “blast” at my age but soon as the primo runs out I’ll go back to my “sports trt” which is half an ML of test cyp twice per week (250 mg). A half ML is much easier to pin with a slin. 1 ML can get a bit janky.
Ya I switched to ED injections. Been doing 60mg test C and 100mg of primo everyday with 1/2in 30 gauge and haven’t really had any serious issues. Pin delts, quads, and glutes.

Anyone running into pip from his mast E in mct or tren a in mct?
Ran his Tren a in MCT with zero issues or pip. My buddy was running his Tren in CSO with Aspen Sustanon and it was leaving painless bumps. I switched him to the MCT and he’s fine.

Ran his Tren a in MCT with zero issues or pip. My buddy was running his Tren in CSO with Aspen Sustanon and it was leaving painless bumps. I switched him to the MCT and he’s fine.
Is it unheard of to have certain muscles react differently to different carrier oils? My glutes can take mct just fine but sometimes my delts and definitely my quads get swelling and pip after mct injection.

Is it unheard of to have certain muscles react differently to different carrier oils? My glutes can take mct just fine but sometimes my delts and definitely my quads get swelling and pip after mct injection.
My left delt has seen as much my right but still gets pip more