GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Another lighting fast delivery.
2 days.
I'm excited to try the proviron. No idea what to expect other than what I've been reading.
25 mg daily for a few days to assess, then 50mg daily.
I'd love to be one of the responders that can get away with just 25.
Proviron is great, even more so when lean but still always a worthwhile addition. Using his at 25mg AM and 25mg PM. Looking like a veiny cock status.

Proviron is great, even more so when lean but still always a worthwhile addition. Using his at 25mg AM and 25mg PM. Looking like a veiny cock status.
What’s the negative aspect of Provi? Anything? Isn’t there an issue with hair loss if you’re prone or something like that?

What’s the negative aspect of Provi? Anything? Isn’t there an issue with hair loss if you’re prone or something like that?
Yea expedited MPB is the main one. Proviron is very easy on the body and won’t throw off blood markers very much, if at all (dosage dependent) - liver and lipids.

My hairline has been just fine personally.

4 weeks of running GL's Test E at 400mg/wk.
300mg/wk primo from a different source.

Hate how quick my HDL dropped. Smh. Time to throw in a fuckton of cardio.

Screenshot_20220717-002317_Drive.jpg

4 weeks of running GL's Test E at 400mg/wk.
300mg/wk primo from a different source.

Hate how quick my HDL dropped. Smh. Time to throw in a fuckton of cardio.

View attachment 169382
Those are great looking figures, not that I’m surprised.

As for HDL, I would look into citrus bergamot. Has the ability to raise HDL and simultaneously lower LDL. Plenty of studies verify this and anecdotally, it’s worked for me and others I oversee. Cardio is always a good addition too.

Those are great looking figures, not that I’m surprised.

As for HDL, I would look into citrus bergamot. Has the ability to raise HDL and simultaneously lower LDL. Plenty of studies verify this and anecdotally, it’s worked for me and others I oversee. Cardio is always a good addition too.
What brand do you like to use? I’ve been using it for a couple months now

The price is the negative part lol. Not specifically with this vendor but all. It’s not a cheap compound considering how it’s not very effective either

Hey man this guy's figured out that you make money on investing when things go up and you lose money when they go down. I can't believe he was willing to provide us with this much insider, sage info for free.
It also swings the other way in your favor. I was like you at first. Now I’m actually a crypto investor. Lots of money made and a ton more to be made. It’s all about the dips my friend. Put it this way, if you would of put that $400 in there in 2014 and left it, it would be worth over $20k today and earlier this year it would of been worth $80k.

I’ve used Jarrow and Double Wood with success. Actually using a bunch of stuff by Double Wood currently and liking it - Tudca, digestive enzymes to name a few.
Double wood. Currently using their citrus bergamot, TUDCA and Maca Root. There’s usually coupon codes floating around too.

Double wood. Currently using their citrus bergamot, TUDCA and Maca Root. There’s usually coupon codes floating around too.
What’re you using maca root for specifically? Been curious about throwing it in my arsenal as of late. You like it?

I’ve been buying all mine direct through Amazon prime.