GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Those getting heart burn or acid reflux on orals or AAS in general. Try a basic digestive enzyme along with Betaine HCL and/or ox bile (if fattier meal) with 2 meals a day. A probiotic is worthwhile too.

Also, throw in 15-20g glutamine in a shaker and chug in the morning. I personally use flavored EAA’s and toss in the glutamine. Glutamine for workout recovery is old news but its benefits on gut health and stomach lining seem sound. In any case, the above concoction has completely eliminated my heartburn/acid reflux issues form tren and orals currently. And they used to be badddddd.
Thanks! I get nasty reflux - I am giving this a try.

Those getting heart burn or acid reflux on orals or AAS in general. Try a basic digestive enzyme along with Betaine HCL and/or ox bile (if fattier meal) with 2 meals a day. A probiotic is worthwhile too.

Also, throw in 15-20g glutamine in a shaker and chug in the morning. I personally use flavored EAA’s and toss in the glutamine. Glutamine for workout recovery is old news but its benefits on gut health and stomach lining seem sound. In any case, the above concoction has completely eliminated my heartburn/acid reflux issues form tren and orals currently. And they used to be badddddd.

Another way to combat acid reflux is apple cider vinegar. I used to get heart burn so bad from tren and orals and someone here told me to start taking ACV daily. I’m a guy who used to be a tren junkie and would go through a lot of Zantac, Prilosec, tums, etc. I haven’t had to purchase any of that since taking ACV. It not only does the trick but there are so many health benefits to taking it as well.

Another way to combat acid reflux is apple cider vinegar. I used to get heart burn so bad from tren and orals and someone here told me to start taking ACV daily. I’m a guy who used to be a tren junkie and would go through a lot of Zantac, Prilosec, tums, etc. I haven’t had to purchase any of that since taking ACV. It not only does the trick but there are so many health benefits to taking it as well.
This 100% too. I used to make a morning concoction and ACV was the base ingredient. It set my day up well for digestion in general. Not sure why I stopped using it tbh, I actually started to like the taste oddly enough.

Can you recommend a daily dose or what worked for you?

This 100% too. I used to make a morning concoction and ACV was the base ingredient. It set my day up well for digestion in general. Not sure why I stopped using it tbh, I actually started to like the taste oddly enough.

I actually don’t mind the taste. I mean sure no one can drink that stuff straight and enjoy it. Lol. My grandparents had a garden as far as the eyes could see and I grew up eating and loving her pickles. Still a big pickle fan. I’m the guy that drinks the juice once all the pickles are gone so acv isn’t terrible to me like it is for some.

Can you recommend a daily dose or what worked for you?

1-2 table spoons. I eye ball it these days. Every night before bed I get a coffee cup and fill it about 1/4 full of water and just pour a splash of the Bragg’s mothers acv in there with the water and chug it down in two gulps.

If you currently have heart burn when you first sip acv be warned it will light your chest up and you will think you’re about to let out a breath of fire. It’s not something that will work instantly. After a few days you’ll just notice that you haven’t had heart burn and will continue to not have it as long as you keep drinking acv.

Last edited:
Can I also just throw in that no, acv capsules do not work like raw apple cider vinegar

Oh, and ideally you want the brand BRAGGS that is "with the mother"

Excited to put my first order in today/later tonight. Waiting for my deposit so I can do the transaction as fast as possible just to make things easy hopefully and less risk of coin fluctuation.

48 hours after pinning GL's Test C and Deca. No pip whatsoever. Both were CSO.
And this is coming from a guy who got pip and inflammation from the Test E.

Will be trying GL's Primo in about 2 weeks when my old vial is finished up.

What dosages are you using/administration frequency, if you don't mind me asking?
I lay out everything I do in my log. I pin ED for most stable bloods.

I actually don’t mind the taste. I mean sure no one can drink that stuff straight and enjoy it. Lol. My grandparents had a garden as far as the eyes could see and I grew up eating and loving her pickles. Still a big pickle fan. I’m the guy that drinks the juice once all the pickles are gone so acv isn’t terrible to me like it is for some.

1-2 table spoons. I eye ball it these days. Every night before bed I get a coffee cup and fill it about 1/4 full of water and just pour a splash of the Bragg’s mothers acv in there with the water and chug it down in two gulps.

If you currently have heart burn when you first sip acv be warned it will light your chest up and you will think you’re about to let out a breath of fire. It’s not something that will work instantly. After a few days you’ll just notice that you haven’t had heart burn and will continue to not have it as long as you keep drinking acv.
Acv just at night? I'm tired of heart burn waking me up?

Another option (albeit somewhat expensive) is Kombucha. I had horrible stomach issues for years, not AAS related, and I swear that's the only thing that fixed it. GT's is the only brand I'd recommend. I have it with my last meal of the day.

That’s what I do and it has worked for me. I drink it and immediately go brush my teeth and go to bed. Acv is highly acidic which is bad for the enamel on your teeth. Which is also one of the reasons why I dilute acv with water.

That’s what I do and it has worked for me. I drink it and immediately go brush my teeth and go to bed. Acv is highly acidic which is bad for the enamel on your teeth. Which is also one of the reasons why I dilute
Another option (albeit somewhat expensive) is Kombucha. I had horrible stomach issues for years, not AAS related, and I swear that's the only thing that fixed it. GT's is the only brand I'd recommend. I have it with my last meal of the day.
I'll try that to thanks bro