GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Anyone ever have issues with lost packages? Placed an order a couple weeks ago and have been checking my po box patiently waiting for the goods. Waited the 7 days and confirmed with GL that the package was delivered on the 5th. Talked with the desk ladies and they have no idea where this package is at, computer says it was delivered to the building and should have been put in my box. Fuck USPS. Anyone know how to go about claims to get a refund if there’s no receipt?

Fuck USPS. Anyone know how to go about claims to get a refund if there’s no receipt?

Personally I wouldn’t go to usps making a fuss and filing a claim for a pack with illegal drugs. Chances are someone else got your pack and possibly opened it. Last thing I would do is raise hell about it and admitt that pack is yours. Stuff like that makes me paranoid and I would be cleaning house. If someone did open it and reported it, it could warrant a knock from the postal inspector.

Goodlyfe may help you out. It’s his call as he did his part and for all he knows you actually got it and could be trying to scam him. I don’t believe that’s the case but it’s totally Goodlyfe’s call whether he decides to reship. Some sources will do a reship but want 50% of the initial cost for cases like this.

Personally I wouldn’t go to usps making a fuss and filing a claim for a pack with illegal drugs. Chances are someone else got your pack and possibly opened it. Last thing I would do is raise hell about it and admitt that pack is yours. Stuff like that makes me paranoid and I would be cleaning house. If someone did open it and reported it, it could warrant a knock from the postal inspector.

This. 100% this.

If it got delivered to the wrong person, and opened, your only defense is claiming that you never expected the package.

If it got confiscated by LE, your only defense is claiming that you never expected the package.

If it's truly lost, which frankly is the best option if it didn't show up to your front porch, then going off on USPS won't get it back. And what you planning on telling them when they ask for what was inside/the monetary value/a receipt of your purchase? They're also probably gonna want to contact the sender to corroborate your claim.

Think about it. You're trying to open a case with a US government agency, in an attempt to claim and recover a box of drugs with your name and address on it. Is a couple hundred bucks really worth a criminal record?

Also... Unless you regularly use a PO box, it's way more sus to LE to ship to a fresh PO box than to your home address where you get Amazon packages on a regular basis with your name on it.

Edit:
think-mark-invincible.gif

Goodlyfe may help you out. It’s his call as he did his part and for all he knows you actually got it and could be trying to scam him. I don’t believe that’s the case but it’s totally Goodlyfe’s call whether he decides to reship. Some sources will do a reship but want 50% of the initial cost for cases like this.

Ya I get it. GL shipped quick and responded quick with a tracking number when i had mentioned I hadn’t gotten a package yet, which i appreciate. I am just feeling pretty contentious regarding this post office. They’ve held my packages before, and hassled me over some petty shit. Lessons learned, I won’t ever ship to a PO Box again.

Anyone ever have issues with lost packages? Placed an order a couple weeks ago and have been checking my po box patiently waiting for the goods. Waited the 7 days and confirmed with GL that the package was delivered on the 5th. Talked with the desk ladies and they have no idea where this package is at, computer says it was delivered to the building and should have been put in my box. Fuck USPS. Anyone know how to go about claims to get a refund if there’s no receipt?
Don’t bother. The first thing they’re going to ask is “what’s inside the package”.

200.gif

I had a pack say it went to my box before and it was not inside the box. But the next day I rang the doorbell on the Dutch door and they had it back there. I even asked the guy why does tracking say it was delivered to my box when it wasn't and y'all forgot to put a slip in my box. He said I have no idea why LOL. I just handed him a piece of paper with the tracking number and he found my package behind the Dutch door. He never even asked to check my ID he just handed it to me. Also the day before when it was not in my box the post office was closed so I went ahead and called the number and filed a claim to get the ball rolling. They asked me what was inside the package I just said a gift I wasn't sure. I wasn't very nervous though because what I was looking for was just Arimidex. So no controlled stuff. Trying to get your money back to the claim is kind of pointless but you can file a lost package claim and 99% of the time they just track it down where they misplaced it and you will still get your package.

Last edited:
Heres the blood work thus far.

03182022 was taken completely clean and natural for 7yrs

05162022 was after 6weeks of trt pharma test cyp at 100mg 2x/week

07062022 was after 6weeks of @GoodLyfe test prop at 43mg every day

needless to say im pleased with the results03182022 - Copy.png05162022 - Copy.png07062022 - Copy.png

I had a pack say it went to my box before and it was not inside the box. But the next day I rang the doorbell on the Dutch door and they had it back there. I even asked the guy why does tracking say it was delivered to my box when it wasn't and y'all forgot to put a slip in my box. He said I have no idea why LOL. I just handed him a piece of paper with the tracking number and he found my package behind the Dutch door. He never even asked to check my ID he just handed it to me. Also the day before when it was not in my box the post office was closed so I went ahead and called the number and filed a claim to get the ball rolling. They asked me what was inside the package I just said a gift I wasn't sure. I wasn't very nervous though because what I was looking for was just Arimidex. So no controlled stuff. Trying to get your money back to the claim is kind of pointless but you can file a lost package claim and 99% of the time they just track it down where they misplaced it and you will still get your package.
Lol same exact thing happened to me once. Was legit sweating and my hands shaking when the postal employee handed me the package from the back room. I knew I looked suspicious af so I just grabbed my package and bounced lol

https://pastebin.com/QUV8PAKQ
Between the positive reviews and the great prices and the post about the oils all packed perfectly and facing the same way (like that 90s thriller movie where the chick comes back home to see that everything is perfectly in place, so she knows the abusive guy is back to make her life a living hell), I was ready to whip my dick out and cheat on Stan. But then I didn't see Tren. And I'm pretty sure my next order was going to be a 1/2 gallon of Tren. Please address this lack of Tren GoodLyfe. Unless I just accidentally skipped over it.

Between the positive reviews and the great prices and the post about the oils all packed perfectly and facing the same way (like that 90s thriller movie where the chick comes back home to see that everything is perfectly in place, so she knows the abusive guy is back to make her life a living hell), I was ready to whip my dick out and cheat on Stan. But then I didn't see Tren. And I'm pretty sure my next order was going to be a 1/2 gallon of Tren. Please address this lack of Tren GoodLyfe. Unless I just accidentally skipped over it.
you skipped over it

Lol same exact thing happened to me once. Was legit sweating and my hands shaking when the postal employee handed me the package from the back room. I knew I looked suspicious af so I just grabbed my package and bounced lol
Whenever I get a legit package in my po box, I make it a thing to open it in front of the post office cameras. I try to build that credibility.

They found my package. It’s just been sitting somewhere in the back for a week. I feel pretty stupid now for making a big deal about this. I had just gotten off a 24 hr shift this morning when i went in there so I was a bit…irritable.
Anyway, all is well. Thanks GL for the concern and the stellar packaging