GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Not only what @B Ware said but if you use cash app you can buy it and send it instantaneously so you don’t really have to worry about a dip. But I send 5$ extra just in case

Really now? I will have to use that next time, thanks for the info.

I would advise not to purchase from cashapp and send directly to a source from there. No doubt, cashapp is king when buying coin but keep it clean from dealings as its heavily monitored and take it from me, it’s sucks when they suspect suspicious activity and you lose the privilege to use their service.

Sending coin straight to a source directly from cashapp to me is pretty much like placing an order using Gmail. If that makes sense

I would advise not to purchase from cashapp and send directly to a source from there. No doubt, cashapp is king when buying coin but keep it clean from dealings as its heavily monitored and take it from me, it’s sucks when they suspect suspicious activity and you lose the privilege to use their service.

Sending coin straight to a source directly from cashapp to me is pretty much like placing an order using Gmail. If that makes sense
Ever use the Exodus app/wallet? What do you do or use to be safer about crypto purchases?

It does indeed, thank you!

Not only what @B Ware said but if you use cash app you can buy it and send it instantaneously so you don’t really have to worry about a dip. But I send 5$ extra just in case
This is exactly how I do it. I buy 5-10 bucks over and send it literally minutes later. Haven't taken a hit yet.
WU is a thing of the past for me.
Cashapp is seemlessly perfect.

I have heard this many times. But for me, Its the only thing I could comprehend. Coinbase was a nightmare as well as whatever the name of the other service I tried.
If I were more savvy, I'd try the safer method.
Honestly tho.. Hearing you say it kinda hits home a little harder.

Last edited:
It also swings the other way in your favor. I was like you at first. Now I’m actually a crypto investor. Lots of money made and a ton more to be made. It’s all about the dips my friend. Put it this way, if you would of put that $400 in there in 2014 and left it, it would be worth over $20k today and earlier this year it would of been worth $80k.
Don't get me wrong, I understand it, it's just monopoly money to me. I'm a guy that keeps $100 folded up in that little inside pocket in the wallet that no one uses. There's a big bag of change age probably another $100 of paper in paper in my sock drawer. I get the crypto anonymity, I've just gotten burnt a few times. It's a very flimsy market.

I use it this way, and though it makes me think I cant see a few times/yr pointing at me. Now who I send to, if they get 1000 hits a day, ya I can see them being looked at, but dont they change wallets to minimize that risk?

Im bout to order, by Monday... things not looking up in my life unfortunately so need supplies for awhile case things really go in the shitter. CSO this time, his MCT gave me helluva knot!

I use it this way, and though it makes me think I cant see a few times/yr pointing at me. Now who I send to, if they get 1000 hits a day, ya I can see them being looked at, but dont they change wallets to minimize that risk?
There's not unlimited places to buy and transfer btc, especially as easy as cashapp. So for me, cashapp->other wallet->source.
I could hop more wallets but that's pointless, my main objective is not getting my cashapp banned for sending to a flagged address. Even if it gets flagged at a later time, they could still go ban any acct that sent to that wallet.

It takes an extra 5-10 mins and maybe an extra .17 network fee.

There's not unlimited places to buy and transfer btc, especially as easy as cashapp. So for me, cashapp->other wallet->source.
I could hop more wallets but that's pointless, my main objective is not getting my cashapp banned for sending to a flagged address. Even if it gets flagged at a later time, they could still go ban any acct that sent to that wallet.

It takes an extra 5-10 mins and maybe an extra .17 network fee.

Im old :D Tech stuff lets loose a side of me I dont like to see lol. I might try one day, but when I looked at diff wallets I wanted to throw my pc out the window and kick my neighbors dog for looking at me wrong.

Im old :D Tech stuff lets loose a side of me I dont like to see lol. I might try one day, but when I looked at diff wallets I wanted to throw my pc out the window and kick my neighbors dog for looking at me wrong.
I hear ya, we do what works for us.
I used bread wallet until coinbase gobbled them up. Feel free to reach out if you ever feel like giving it another shot, I can recommend you a wallet or something.

So what do you suggest bro?? I’m new to all this crypto shit,been locked up for about 13 years. The only thing I’ve done other then send it from cash app is send it from cash app to another wallet to source. Is that what you mean by clean??

So what do you suggest bro?? I’m new to all this crypto shit,been locked up for about 13 years. The only thing I’ve done other then send it from cash app is send it from cash app to another wallet to source. Is that what you mean by clean??

Sorry I’m not going to lay out what I do or go into much detail on an open forum bud but this should help you guys a bit….

Btc isn’t safe like most think. For instance Millard has a sticky in the crypto section that states that coinbase can monitor your coin up to 4 hops. So for guys like us that just spend a few hundred a couple times a year it’s not practical to wash coin by tumbling it through more than 4 wallets as the fees would kill us. Sources take measures or they damn well should be to wash coin but for us I don’t see most doing it.

So what you said you did is what most do or at least should do at a minimum. Buy from cashapp, send to another wallet (educate yourself on safe wallets) and then send to the source. Although that still doesn’t wash your coin or keep you safe it’s at least keeping your cashapp clean from being jeopardized.

In my years on these boards twice I’ve had two accounts flagged as the the source’s address I sent to was flagged. These sources have a lot of traffic and unless they are taking the proper security measures it can put your account/coin/safety at risk.

I am by no means a crypto guru. Just a guy who’s been around a little while and had a couple of accounts flagged due to the source’s address being hot. Just stay/buy small is the best advice

@B Ware thanks bro. I appreciate your input. I most definitely want to stay as safe as possible and what you say makes complete sense. I will do some research, thanks again.

Ever use the Exodus app/wallet? What do you do or use to be safer about crypto purchases?
I send from coinbase to exodus and then from exodus to the source. Never any issues and I’ve been doing that for years.

Electrum is another good wallet.

Sponsors

Latest posts