GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

So far I’ve tried @GoodLyfe
Test C -cso
Eq-cso
Sust-cso
Deca-mct
I’ve experienced absolutely zero pip. I feel like this is the best source I’ve found on here. Granted I’m somewhat new but I’ve spent a lot of money trying different sources over the years and in different communities. With GL’s testing, fast T/A, and prices he can’t be beat. Doesn’t hurt that his communication is 2nd to none. Y’all are complaining about problems your causing yourself.

Oh shut the fuck you shit stirring drama queen. You do the same shit in every fucking source thread on this forum and others, Just stir shit.
Stirring drama by simply making a comment on the number of people complaining of pip? You're the loser that found their self banned, Should have been permanent.

Tues to Friday GodLyfe T/A on this TD. Unfortunately i got pip opening the mailbox.
What carrier oil? I heard it could be the carrier oil. It was probably the mct or cso. ‍♂️
Sometimes box opening technique can play a part but in this case I'm sure it's the carrier oil.

Hows soon after payments recieved does this source send the product out? I like the quality of my current source but seems like every time I send the payment it takes 5-7 days just for him to send it out which pisses me off cause then it takes 5 days to get here shit is annoying.

Hows soon after payments recieved does this source send the product out? I like the quality of my current source but seems like every time I send the payment it takes 5-7 days just for him to send it out which pisses me off cause then it takes 5 days to get here shit is annoying.
He has the best t/a times ... always in a week or less average is 3-4 days ... but remember it's a holiday weekend so your pack wont go out till probably Tuesday... which should still get it to you by end of the week i would think

It's safe to say that Goodlyfe is quickly becoming the top choice here ... service quality selection and shipping.. 10 out of 10

Ships within 24 hours

As much as I love GL…I’m starting to think advertising how great he is, shipping times, when things shipped/arrived is going to potentially turn bad. Maybe I’m just worrying but I’d like to keep this dude rolling and not get busted. By now if you have read more than a page on this thread you can probably make an educated decision on your own. For me…I’m done posting photos of orders and all the extra info that if the wrong person sees could be potentially detrimental.

As much as I love GL…I’m starting to think advertising how great he is, shipping times, when things shipped/arrived is going to potentially turn bad. Maybe I’m just worrying but I’d like to keep this dude rolling and not get busted. By now if you have read more than a page on this thread you can probably make an educated decision on your own. For me…I’m done posting photos of orders and all the extra info that if the wrong person sees could be potentially detrimental.
The good thing is his thread still says GoodLyfe GH and nothing about anabolics. This will keep some new guys away at least. I prefer to have a quick TA as I mentioned a buddy of mine didn’t like the CSO and within a few days I was able to swap him with MCT.

The good thing is his thread still says GoodLyfe GH and nothing about anabolics. This will keep some new guys away at least. I prefer to have a quick TA as I mentioned a buddy of mine didn’t like the CSO and within a few days I was able to swap him with MCT.
Yeah I’ll continue to order from him without a doubt. Only reason I would stop is if he goes away…or I start brewing shit myself lol. But I don’t see myself brewing anything for a good while.