GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

My third pack from GL. Crazy good t/a. Great communication. Levels were a little scrunched. I don’t give a shit about labels but thought I’d mention it just to let him know and bc it came up a couple pages back. GL is my go to for the foreseeable future.

Update: I was having pip issues with CSO products from GL. He went ahead and sent out stuff in MCT free of charge and sure enough…pain free.

Thanks again man! Glad to be back.

Primo isn’t nearly as strong as tren. But you’ll get far less side effects both short term and long term. Primo is generally considered the “safest” steroid. Not gonna gain as much strength or muscle on primo as quickly as tren. But most ppl like to stretch primo out to 16-20 weeks maybe longer because there are very few side effects and it’s not as harsh on the body. So maybe you could gain more in that 20 weeks than you would gain in 8 weeks of tren A. And you won’t have trensomnia, tren sweats, or tren rage lol

Yes add GH with roids. There are people who will run year round or at least most months out of the year.
Holy shit!! I wasn’t expecting such a straight forward answer. Much appreciated brother!!

Is anyone getting PIP from the Primo in CSO? At first I thought maybe it was just virgin muscle and volume of oil but if i just push 1cc of test c no PIP at all.

I only get PIP from his Test E (MCT Batch around May 3rd) if I do a VG injection (and mostly 2 days later). Delt’s don’t get PIP at all so far from personal experience.

Is anyone getting PIP from the Primo in CSO? At first I thought maybe it was just virgin muscle and volume of oil but if i just push 1cc of test c no PIP at all.
I was having some issues with some injections. Some were terrible, some I didn’t have any issues. I have switched to daily injections which has reduced the amount of oil I’m injecting at once and haven’t had any issues. Will update if that changes

jesus fucking christ you guys and your goddamn pip
I know, I swear half of this forum are people who cry during the romantic comedies. A couple years ago I ordered 16 vials of test e from a different source, Obviously had pip. But I didn’t fucking whine about it, just powered through that entire 1.5 years of oil. Bunch of fucking pussies on this forum