GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

I know, I swear half of this forum are people who cry during the romantic comedies. A couple years ago I ordered 16 vials of test e from a different source, Obviously had pip. But I didn’t fucking whine about it, just powered through that entire 1.5 years of oil. Bunch of fucking pussies on this forum
You suffered through that either because the pip wasn’t that bad or because you didn’t have the money to get new stuff. There are different levels of pip. Luckily you haven’t experienced the type of pip that literally cripples you.

You suffered through that either because the pip wasn’t that bad or because you didn’t have the money to get new stuff. There are different levels of pip. Luckily you haven’t experienced the type of pip that literally cripples you.
You haven’t experienced pip until you’ve injected 600mg blends into your calves.

Yeah I couldn’t save $400 in 1.5 years lol. Go get a tampax and some chocolate you’ll be alright

Maybe I’m weird???? But I dont get pip from GL’s shit. No problems with cso…maybe I dont wiggle the needle around like a retard to cause that or maybe the guys complaining about pip also moan when they wipe their ass???? Lol

At first, I thought the few couple guys in the beginning posting about pip were whimps who just started pinning.

But with the number of members now who apparently have issues with some of goodlyfes oils, I'm starting to wonder what the deal is. I don't ever recall a source having this many complaints with pip reports.

I know, I swear half of this forum are people who cry during the romantic comedies. A couple years ago I ordered 16 vials of test e from a different source, Obviously had pip. But I didn’t fucking whine about it, just powered through that entire 1.5 years of oil. Bunch of fucking pussies on this forum
damn bro you're legit so hardcore. tell us more!

At first, I thought the few couple guys in the beginning posting about pip were whimps who just started pinning.

But with the number of members now who apparently have issues with some of goodlyfes oils, I'm starting to wonder what the deal is. I don't ever recall a source having this many complaints with pip reports.
Well for me I believe my body just doesn’t agree with MCT. Have pinned twice with cso and haven’t had any issues so far

Maybe I’m weird???? But I dont get pip from GL’s shit. No problems with cso…maybe I dont wiggle the needle around like a retard to cause that or maybe the guys complaining about pip also moan when they wipe their ass???? Lol
yeah no issues here with his test c CSO as i've already mentioned a few times. guarantee you if i used his MCT carrier id knot up and get fevers though. just doesn't agree with me.

test e is somewhat known for causing pip though id generally stay away from that unless its pharma

yeah no issues here with his test c CSO as i've already mentioned a few times. guarantee you if i used his MCT carrier id knot up and get fevers though. just doesn't agree with me.

test e is somewhat known for causing pip though id generally stay away from that unless its pharma
Yeah…test cyp has been solid. No reason for me to switch to enanthate. I like the cyp and I’ll stick with the cyp.

bro shut the fuck up and go start drama in some other src thread, most guys bitching are just trying to get free shit and take advantage of a great source.

Literally 99% of what you post is just trying to stir the pot, youre a cancer so fuck off.

bro shut the fuck up and go start drama in some other src thread, most guys bitching are just trying to get free shit and take advantage of a great source.

Literally 99% of what you post is just trying to stir the pot, youre a cancer so fuck off.
99% percent of what I say is drama, and most guys just trying to get free gear by crying about pip? You're about as stupid as the guys in qscs thread.

Don't camp out in goodlyfes thread and act the SAME way the white knights in qscs thread are, because that's exactly what you're doing. Any sign of criticism of the source is being met by your childish lashing out in any way you can to silence them. Your dumbass should be ran off for accusing every member with pip as looking for free gear.

Last edited:
99% percent of what I say is drama, and most guys just trying to get free gear by crying about pip? You're about as stupid as the guys in qscs thread.

Don't camp out in goodlyfes thread and act the SAME way the white knights in qscs thread are, because that's exactly what you're doing. Any sign of criticism of the source is being met by your childish lashing out in any way you can to silence them. Your dumbass should be ran off for accusing every member with pip as looking for free gear.
Thank you for exemplifying my point to the fucking t. You are a cunt. Kindly get fucked.

Not gonna waste any more space in a good thread on a gutter dweller.

Oh shut the fuck you shit stirring drama queen. You do the same shit in every fucking source thread on this forum and others, Just stir shit.