GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Who did this?

Guys, its getting pathetic in here. GL was sourcing aas for only a month or so and has had multiple problems with stoppers and tops. He claimed that he pulled and inspected his whole stock but he continued to have the same issue. He supposedly pulled a whole batch and sent out replacements for it and has sent out more replacements then this place has ever seen. Thats not good business. He also had poor testing on some products and said now that his brewer can see where it tested he would make adjustments but the second brew tested worse the the first. Like his deca300 for instance. Tested at 288 and when claimed that his brewer would make adjusts the next batch came out at 267. GL is doing the right thing here. In his short stint things have progressively went down hill. If he continues down this path he won't be able to even save his hgh operation.
bro youre such a fucking prick. like why dont you supply everyone with gear at a level he was doing it and lets see how many mistakes you make. i know what youre going to say because i can tell you have an ego higher than your blood pressure but you need to chill out and get off the forum if youre just going to bash everyone.

bro youre such a fucking prick. like why dont you supply everyone with gear at a level he was doing it and lets see how many mistakes you make. i know what youre going to say because i can tell you have an ego higher than your blood pressure but you need to chill out and get off the forum if youre just going to bash everyone.

You do realize you are randomly quoting a post I made from last October, right? The source himself quit selling aas and shut that part of his business down as he knew that his operation was total shit at the time.

why dont you supply everyone with gear at a level he was doing it

You obviously have a reading comprehension disability. Again, even the source knew things were as bad as they could be and shut down and changed his operation. The level he was doing it at the time was pretty bad. So bad he said he would never sell aas again. He sent out more replacements than he actually sold and even his replacements needed replaced.

I’ll give credit where it’s due tho. GL shutting things down and firing his brewer was definitely the best decision. Now he has complete control of his whole operation and he’s done a great job with it. He’s very transparent and hits his mark or close to it with his hplc reports. Pretty amazing for a guy who just started brewing.

As much as I love GL…I’m starting to think advertising how great he is, shipping times, when things shipped/arrived is going to potentially turn bad. Maybe I’m just worrying but I’d like to keep this dude rolling and not get busted. By now if you have read more than a page on this thread you can probably make an educated decision on your own. For me…I’m done posting photos of orders and all the extra info that if the wrong person sees could be potentially detrimental.
I can appreciate this and will keep in mind with future posts!

You do realize you are randomly quoting a post I made from last October, right? The source himself quit selling aas and shut that part of his business down as he knew that his operation was total shit at the time.

You obviously have a reading comprehension disability. Again, even the source knew things were as bad as they could be and shut down and changed his operation. The level he was doing it at the time was pretty bad. So bad he said he would never sell aas again. He sent out more replacements than he actually sold and even his replacements needed replaced.

I’ll give credit where it’s due tho. GL shutting things down and firing his brewer was definitely the best decision. Now he has complete control of his whole operation and he’s done a great job with it. He’s very transparent and hits his mark or close to it with his hplc reports. Pretty amazing for a guy who just started brewing.
you and everyone else here acting like he has to be 100% correct or stop selling. you just a bully who hides behind a screen and bashes ppl. you know you have a problem when you block your profile so ppl cant get on there. dont act like im the first person to tell you this.

you and everyone else here acting like he has to be 100% correct or stop selling. you just a bully who hides behind a screen and bashes ppl. you know you have a problem when you block your profile so ppl cant get on there. dont act like im the first person to tell you this.

James, you seem like a nice fella. Not the brightest but your attempt to bash me shows that you’re new to this being mean thing.

I’ve only been in this thread a few times in the last 6 months bud. You are beating a dead horse and quite frankly it’s weird. You call me a bully who likes to bash but when you tagged me being a bully yourself I complemented goodlyfe and actually gave him an attaboy.

We do require that sources bring their A game here. When they don’t we get out of hand and lose our shit on them. If we wanted mediocre we would of joined another board. Meso is uncensored and sources are our guest and we expect more. If a source can make it here they can make it anywhere.

If you think I’m a dick, stick around for new source Friday and watch how new sources are treated. It’s the way of things and maybe this isn’t the place for you.

Thanks for stopping by my profile.

James, you seem like a nice fella. Not the brightest but your attempt to bash me shows that you’re new to this being mean thing.

I’ve only been in this thread a few times in the last 6 months bud. You are beating a dead horse and quite frankly it’s weird. You call me a bully who likes to bash but when you tagged me being a bully yourself I complemented goodlyfe and actually gave him an attaboy.

We do require that sources bring their A game here. When they don’t we get out of hand and lose our shit on them. If we wanted mediocre we would of joined another board. Meso is uncensored and sources are our guest and we expect more. If a source can make it here they can make it anywhere.

If you think I’m a dick, stick around for new source Friday and watch how new sources are treated. It’s the way of things and maybe this isn’t the place for you.

Thanks for stopping by my profile.
That was the nicest bitch slap i think I've ever seen! .... brings life to the phrase "kill em with kindness" lol

Argh payday cant come soon enough. Only bitcoin @GoodLyfe ?how do you handle rapid fluctuation in price?
I wish I could give 2 thumbs up, this is the only thing I use bitcoin for, ever. It's a pain in the ass to the point of buying and sending extra because you know if you only buy $400 of crypto it can lose enough to make your order payment light. Fuck bitcoin. That's just me being close to 50 years old though I guess...

I wish I could give 2 thumbs up, this is the only thing I use bitcoin for, ever. It's a pain in the ass to the point of buying and sending extra because you know if you only buy $400 of crypto it can lose enough to make your order payment light. Fuck bitcoin. That's just me being close to 50 years old though I guess...

Nope I'm in my 30's and feel the exact same way

It also swings the other way in your favor. I was like you at first. Now I’m actually a crypto investor. Lots of money made and a ton more to be made. It’s all about the dips my friend. Put it this way, if you would of put that $400 in there in 2014 and left it, it would be worth over $20k today and earlier this year it would of been worth $80k.