GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

USDT (or other stable coin from exchange) -> meta mask or trust walet -> uniswap to btc -> source

Some sources will except stable coins if you ask. Which is smart in my opinion because there's very little fluctuation and coins like binance are basically free to move around.

USDT (or other stable coin from exchange) -> meta mask or trust walet -> uniswap to btc -> source

Some sources will except stable coins if you ask. Which is smart in my opinion because there's very little fluctuation and coins like binance are basically free to move around.
I just use cash app its instant from debit card to cashapp buy btc send to source whole process takes less than 3 minutes.

I just use cash app its instant from debit card to cashapp buy btc send to source whole process takes less than 3 minutes.

Did same earlier, 'cept I loaded with paper money to ca. CA doesnt like my cards. But ill be lookin at wallets til I need more supplies.

Yes this is my first comment, but no I’m not a newbie to Meso. I just couldn’t access my old account from back in 2012 or whenever Astro labs was the go to lol.

Anyway, I can confirm there was a shit ton of pip and swelling from his mct primo, and I do daily smaller injections but the amount pinned didn’t matter. Specifically, I started out at 30mg Ed, which is 15iu with an insulin pin put into my rear delts. Next couple days both right and left sides had swelled up so I started doing my ventro glutes and I didn’t get any swelling at all. Once the swelling in my delts went away I tried them again and no swelling since.... not sure exactly what this means, perhaps because I hadn’t used rear delts in a while? I was already using mct test p from another source and had zero pip. This isn’t really a complaint since I’m gonna continue using all this primo I got from him, just wanting to add some validation to some of these other guys experience with the pip. I would suggest maybe trying again in a different site, or the same site once swelling subsides. Or also try doing daily low volume injections with an insulin pin.

At first, I thought the few couple guys in the beginning posting about pip were whimps who just started pinning.

But with the number of members now who apparently have issues with some of goodlyfes oils, I'm starting to wonder what the deal is. I don't ever recall a source having this many complaints with pip reports.
I guess I have 0 issues with his CSO. I have been buying from him since he had his new labels.
I have gotten his mast, npp, test C, and Test U. 0 pip issues on any of them.

20220712_093307.jpg

I'm sorry, but this is art. GL actually took the time to make all the vials face the right direction and color match them before vacuum sealing.

(I assume this is fine from GL's previous reacts to picture posts, but will remove for opsec if requested.)

Sponsors

Latest posts