GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Very simple explanation to that
At high doses test overpowers with aromitization and higher primo can be run without dropping E2 too low
But we are not talking super high doses here
It’s different with 300 test and 600 Primo

Next, it’s not a theory that primo can crash E2, it is proven with blood work by many, myself included
Running 500 test and 300 nandrolone with no AI at all and 475 Primo my E2 has been 19 and 17 on two different test with those exact doses
At 350 test with no Primo I require an AI

The details matter and they make a difference
A little research and all this can be understood
My first primo run I frontloaded 800mgs and then ran 600mg every week. But kept test around 200. And then 300. I think I made it 8 weeks doing that before I totally crashed. Never felt that bad and not been really sick. It was my tanked estrogen. And I felt terrible for a couple months.

I'm going to be running a blast in Aug/Sept, really looking forward to using GL's MCT as I've only ever used pharma GSO. I've heard mostly good things about it, but overall it seems to cause way less systemic inflammation.
I'd say go for it dude. Pull the trigger and don't look back. You're in good hands.

Ordered Thursday night, received pack Monday afternoon. One label was slightly out of place but I just peeled it and aligned it correctly. Don't plan on injecting the label.. I mean.. unless...
Anyways, quality control on point. No floaters. Oil is filled properly. No loose caps. I scope everything out like I'm on meth. Back loaded .1 ml of test C. No bad reaction. Nothing. Seemed good so I injected 1ml and it went smooth as hell. Real clean stuff ya got there.
Customer service 10/10
Shipping 10/10
Quality 10/10
Will buy again most def. Thanks GL. I greatly appreciate what you do. 10/10 will recommend to my gym bros. My old man was happy with it too. Belated Father's day gift

Sounds like you had a better experience with this source, unlike the other scam artist

I'm going to be running a blast in Aug/Sept, really looking forward to using GL's MCT as I've only ever used pharma GSO. I've heard mostly good things about it, but overall it seems to cause way less systemic inflammation.
I've used MCT, GSO, and EO. Prefer mct, much thinner than gso and less pip overall. Hopefully your body tolerates it as everyone is different.

2 things to be aware of.

1) I am filling all vials to the neck now
2) I had to buy different vials from
different vendors. They still hold the same volume but just have slightly different dimensions. Don’t be alarmed if you get 2 different looking vials of the same compound.

Thank you guys, I really appreciate your support.

I've used MCT, GSO, and EO. Prefer mct, much thinner than gso and less pip overall. Hopefully your body tolerates it as everyone is different.

Definitely, I got a big knot from MCT. Love GSO, say im gonna grab some of GLs CSO but shit keeps popping up. $ tight lately.

500mg of GL test c a week then increased to 750mg a week on week 8. Did anavar from the third week to the seventh week from 50mg-60mg. Overall a positive experience. DF9CC9D1-977C-408B-A171-B9846D8CB3BF.jpeg1B4372F0-4690-4119-A4BE-87A868695FAA.jpeg

I know nothing about gh or primo. Somebody enlighten me!

Ive heard primo is like a less harsh on the body version of Trenbolone without all the agitation and all the other side effects that come with it. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Can GH be taken with Test and Trenbolone or is it better by itself?

I know nothing about gh or primo. Somebody enlighten me!

Ive heard primo is like a less harsh on the body version of Trenbolone without all the agitation and all the other side effects that come with it. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Can GH be taken with Test and Trenbolone or is it better by itself?
Primo isn’t nearly as strong as tren. But you’ll get far less side effects both short term and long term. Primo is generally considered the “safest” steroid. Not gonna gain as much strength or muscle on primo as quickly as tren. But most ppl like to stretch primo out to 16-20 weeks maybe longer because there are very few side effects and it’s not as harsh on the body. So maybe you could gain more in that 20 weeks than you would gain in 8 weeks of tren A. And you won’t have trensomnia, tren sweats, or tren rage lol

Yes add GH with roids. There are people who will run year round or at least most months out of the year.

2 things to be aware of.

1) I am filling all vials to the neck now
2) I had to buy different vials from
different vendors. They still hold the same volume but just have slightly different dimensions. Don’t be alarmed if you get 2 different looking vials of the same compound.

Thank you guys, I really appreciate your support.
When do you plan on turning into a one stop shop? I want to see you carry weight loss/cutting agents. Heres to the GoodLyfe.

I was pretty sure that all UG gear was shit, and pharma was the only way to go. However, shoutout to GoodLyfe for speedy af shipping and what feelz to be quality, authentic gear. I have always been impressed with him answering my questions and just being an authentic dude. Also, testing is on point - you can't get much better than that. I look forward to doing more business with him in the future.