GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Out of curiosity, I pinned just 0.7cc of GL's test E by itself in my VG (where I had been pinning pharma test while cruising the past 2 months). Very mild pip. Nothing that would prevent me from my day to day or training hard on a legday. This was from the old batch back in March. Was wondering if @GoodLyfe would know what the true concentration of that batch might be?

I'm gonna try switching to GL's test C with a new order to see how it compares to the test E.

Out of curiosity, I pinned just 0.7cc of GL's test E by itself in my VG (where I had been pinning pharma test while cruising the past 2 months). Very mild pip. Nothing that would prevent me from my day to day or training hard on a legday. This was from the old batch back in March. Was wondering if @GoodLyfe would know what the true concentration of that batch might be?

I'm gonna try switching to GL's test C with a new order to see how it compares to the test E.
Is it from his first batch when he was outsourcing to another brewer? I tested that one back in Aug. and it was 303/300mg.

His first batch he brewed in CSO back in December was 300/300mg.

Is it from his first batch when he was outsourcing to another brewer? I tested that one back in Aug. and it was 303/300mg.

His first batch he brewed in CSO back in December was 300/300mg.

I believe it would be the December batch? Distinctly remember that it was brewed in CSO.

To anyone who is trying a new source, I suggest injecting a small amount of oil to test the waters. I'd rather not have a bad reaction at all but in case something occurs, I'd rather have small reaction to 0.1 -0.2 of oil than 1-2 ml of oil and then hope it clears up. If you develop an abscess you could be unknowingly making it worse by pumping it with more oil.
That's just how I went about it after my mishap.
Also, test it on a body part you wouldn't mind having a piece cut out of if (god forbid) something serious happens.
Stay safe y'all
This literally just happened to me...
Tried new source, after 2nd pin of Test E got cellulitis which turned into abscess. 3 urgent care visits and $1K bill later. Fuck grapeseed oil

This literally just happened to me...
Tried new source, after 2nd pin of Test E got cellulitis which turned into abscess. 3 urgent care visits and $1K bill later. Fuck grapeseed oil

How did the GSO have anything to do with the issues you had?

Genuinely asking as I shoot alot of GSO gear and if there's a potential for issues from it that I'm unaware of I would love to know.

My assumption would be that the gear was either not properly sterilized, or had filter fibers in it.

I am also assuming your injection technique was solid as well my friend.

Genuinely asking as I shoot alot of GSO gear and if there's a potential for issues from it that I'm unaware of I would love to know.

My assumption would be that the gear was either not properly sterilized, or had filter fibers in it.

Yea man, sometimes filters tear, or just plain suck. As much as I like to think my inspection method is foolproof, it’s probably not.
Taking a look at vials pre-pinning is definitely encouraged.
Replacements for floaters will never be argued on my end.

Yea man, sometimes filters tear, or just plain suck. As much as I like to think my inspection method is foolproof, it’s probably not.
Taking a look at vials pre-pinning is definitely encouraged.
Replacements for floaters will never be argued on my end.
Any advice on sterilization/refiltering for newbies such as myself? Just in case, obviously.

Any advice on sterilization/refiltering for newbies such as myself? Just in case, obviously.
For small amounts of gear, syringe filters are probably the best option. You can get sterile vials/caps from Scamazon

I’m not too hip on filtering a handful of vials.
I’m sure there are many guys here who can give you a play by play on how to do it though.

First time using GSO, so I think that was the issue. Might be allergic to GSO, but I didn't have any allergy symptoms.

I threw away the vial and used a different one and pinned in my other glute at lower dose, and after second pin crippling PIP again. Not worried about another abscess since I am still on antibiotics. Have 4 more of these vials that I will end up throwing away since I just ordered with GL.

I use an alcohol swab on vial, injection area, new needles/syringes, etc. Inspected both vials for any impurities and none I could see.

I don't think it has anything to do with the source or their product, looked at comments for the same product on their thread for the last 4 months and saw no complaints. Don't think it is related to my injection technique, not my first cycle and im paranoid about stuff like this.

Just reiterating PrimoBowling warning that you can be the unlucky 1% and not react to a certain ingredient well so to always try it in small dose first

Last edited: