GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

I’m on a cruise lmao
So what if you're on a small amount of test! Get to the hospital! Nahh I'm kidding but damn man what bad timing.
Something similar happened to me when I pinned dhb in my delt. I ignored the crippling pain and kept injecting. Over time my delt swelled up and the inflammation traveled to my bicep and mid forearm.

So what if you're on a small amount of test! Get to the hospital! Nahh I'm kidding but damn man what bad timing.
Something similar happened to me when I pinned dhb in my delt. I ignored the crippling pain and kept injecting. Over time my delt swelled up and the inflammation traveled to my bicep and mid forearm.
Ya I get back from the cruise in a couple days. Should be fine. This is the first time I’ve injected my quad in maybe a year? Idk it’s been a while. Just never had an experience like this before. Did you do anything to help the swelling and pip? Also have a small hard lump in the lower part of my quad

Ya I get back from the cruise in a couple days. Should be fine. This is the first time I’ve injected my quad in maybe a year? Idk it’s been a while. Just never had an experience like this before. Did you do anything to help the swelling and pip? Also have a small hard lump in the lower part of my quad
Yeah I had it drained. That took care of the pip. The lump could be an abscess. If something gave me "pip" I threw away. I don't fuck with that shit. I don't understand why people willingly put themselves through that

My last source I had pip so bad every shot, I cant believe I did it for 10 weeks before stopping I wont do that again. It was bad. But just got GL in and have been reading about the pip stories. I was kinda on the edge of taking it. But did a pin Mon and nothing. So nice not to hurt. I only did the Test C I have not shot the Primo yet. So that will start next week. Hope its the same as the test smooth and can not even know I took it. I got the CSO in the oil.

To anyone who is trying a new source, I suggest injecting a small amount of oil to test the waters. I'd rather not have a bad reaction at all but in case something occurs, I'd rather have small reaction to 0.1 -0.2 of oil than 1-2 ml of oil and then hope it clears up. If you develop an abscess you could be unknowingly making it worse by pumping it with more oil.
That's just how I went about it after my mishap.
Also, test it on a body part you wouldn't mind having a piece cut out of if (god forbid) something serious happens.
Stay safe y'all

To anyone who is trying a new source, I suggest injecting a small amount of oil to test the waters. I'd rather not have a bad reaction at all but in case something occurs, I'd rather have small reaction to 0.1 -0.2 of oil than 1-2 ml of oil and then hope it clears up. If you develop an abscess you could be unknowingly making it worse by pumping it with more oil.
That's just how I went about it after my mishap.
Also, test it on a body part you wouldn't mind having a piece cut out of if (god forbid) something serious happens.
Stay safe y'all
Yeah I learned that the hard way...

Just ordered again some test and npp. As always extremely fast communication. From the first email request to order complete took 20 minutes. That’s buying the bitcoin and all that jazz. GL continues to kill it!