GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Var results

Post in thread 'GoodLyfe Anabolics Source HPLC Testing'
GoodLyfe Anabolics Source HPLC Testing
Count Me In Rick And Morty GIF

I'm reading a lot of people having pip with the primo so I'll throw my anecdotal info in..
Running 1g of test+ 1g primo /wk
I mix them in the syringes and spread 3ml across my body 3x a week
I have noticed Pip but barely. It's my understanding you are going to see that with Primo dosed at 200mg/ml. Personally I'd rather a little pip then having to find room for That much more oil (I'm using MCT)

Here is a physique update, my body is eating up this primo like dinner

20220624_105850.jpg

I'm reading a lot of people having pip with the primo so I'll throw my anecdotal info in..
I have noticed Pip but barely. It's my understanding you are going to see that with Primo dosed at 200mg/ml. Personally I'd rather a little pip then having to find room for That much more oil (I'm using MCT)

View attachment 168084
well fucking done bro.

View attachment 168084
Sickening. You're ready for the ruby

View attachment 168084
What’s the most you inject in one muscle at a time?

View attachment 168084
Bro you’re lookin saucy as hell! You sure it’s the primo? Gotta be the GNC sports vitamin stack. It’s got the creatine HCL in there. Well worth the 500$

View attachment 168084
Dad?

Edit: Also, how long are you running that cycle for? Have you run something similiar before?

Dad?

Edit: Also, how long are you running that cycle for? Have you run something similiar before?
I'm only 4 weeks in baby boi I've got another 10 to go..
I've run dry compounds in bulking but I've never truly cut before. First time for primo but I've used masteron several times before

View attachment 168084
The fuuuuck??
This is what those bimbos in the gym are thinking about when they're doing those hip thrusts.
Im realistic tho in my goals. I've accepted that his look is never gonna happen for me. That's okay too. So long as I look better than the next guy.
Provided HE ain't the next guy.
Ugggh.. Fuck this guy.
Kidding fella. That's a killer look u got going on. Good for u!

The fuuuuck??
This is what those bimbos in the gym are thinking about when they're doing those hip thrusts.
Im realistic tho in my goals. I've accepted that his look is never gonna happen for me. That's okay too. So long as I look better than the next guy.
Provided HE ain't the next guy.
Ugggh.. Fuck this guy.
Kidding fella. That's a killer look u got going on. Good for u!
Haha thanks brother, but it comes with a price.
I've sacrificed everything in my life for years. Through blood, sweat, and all the pussy...
I've fought tooth, nail and dick to get to this point.

Been running 10iu Goodlyfe GH for a little while now. Anecdotally, stuff checks all the right boxes. I had to discontinue his oils unfortunately - I don’t think this is a knock on GL, I think MCT oil may disagree with me…who knows. 7 weeks out now. Sitting at 255-260 waking.

81A60DAB-950C-4DA4-B7C2-0231B99F99F6.jpeg
0A96F969-EDD9-494D-B525-B3686A86A86D.jpeg