GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Yea man, sometimes filters tear, or just plain suck. As much as I like to think my iction method is foolproof, it’s probably not.
Taking a look at vials pre-pinning is definitely encouraged.
Replacements for floaters will never be argued on my end.

Just to be clear I wasn't trying to insinuate in any way that your gear has an issue, just got worried that there was something I had missed regarding GSO.

Just to be clear I wasn't trying to insinuate in any way that your gear has an issue, just got worried that there was something I had missed regarding GSO.
Understood. I can appreciate your thoughts on the GSO connection. I am curious as well.

Waiting for my transfer on coinbase to clear so I can order 6 kits. What dose would some of you guys recommend to someone running GH for the first time? From what I’ve read the consensus is 2iu but I’d rather get feedback from some of you veterans

Waiting for my transfer on coinbase to clear so I can order 6 kits. What dose would some of you guys recommend to someone running GH for the first time? From what I’ve read the consensus is 2iu but I’d rather get feedback from some of you veterans
i’m not a veteran but i agree with 2-3IU daily. i would then get blood work after 6 weeks and increase as needed! everyone is different - 2-3IU may be sufficient for some and put your IGF1 well within the supraphysiologic range. for others, it might not be enough and will need 4-5IU.

This literally just happened to me...
Tried new source, after 2nd pin of Test E got cellulitis which turned into abscess. 3 urgent care visits and $1K bill later. Fuck grapeseed oil
I think there is more of a correlation with these issues and test E than GSO

Did my second pin in my delt a few days ago with the test c cso. nothing, its nice not having pip like my last source. So far its all good

How much are u doing weekly?
Right now I’m cruising at 200mg of text cyp a week. Once my cruise is over I’ll be doing 500 test and 300 npp per week. For 16 weeks.

*edit*

The npp is for the blast the other two vials of test I got to have extra to what I have now. Want enough to have on hand for this cruise, then blast, and then cruise again for a while. Just thinking ahead…

I'm right around there too. I only got two cuz I really wanted to finally try some regular old Deca. I'm hoping that 300 Deca won't cause the water retention that I've never had with NPP.
if it gets bad ill lower it til my next order of NPP comes in and drop it all together

I'm right around there too. I only got two cuz I really wanted to finally try some regular old Deca. I'm hoping that 300 Deca won't cause the water retention that I've never had with NPP.
if it gets bad ill lower it til my next order of NPP comes in and drop it all together
Let me know I’m interested in running some deca in the future.

Ordered Thursday night, received pack Monday afternoon. One label was slightly out of place but I just peeled it and aligned it correctly. Don't plan on injecting the label.. I mean.. unless...
Anyways, quality control on point. No floaters. Oil is filled properly. No loose caps. I scope everything out like I'm on meth. Back loaded .1 ml of test C. No bad reaction. Nothing. Seemed good so I injected 1ml and it went smooth as hell. Real clean stuff ya got there.
Customer service 10/10
Shipping 10/10
Quality 10/10
Will buy again most def. Thanks GL. I greatly appreciate what you do. 10/10 will recommend to my gym bros. My old man was happy with it too. Belated Father's day gift

What do you plan on doing for e2 and prolactin control?
I’ve got Arimidex on hand already and might pick up some caber just in case if I absolutely need it. *Knock on wood* I havent had to use anything yet. Haven’t really gotten any crazy sides yet thankfully…no gyno, crazy hair loss (slight shedding nothing crazy), no ED…etc.

Ordered Thursday night, received pack Monday afternoon. One label was slightly out of place but I just peeled it and aligned it correctly. Don't plan on injecting the label.. I mean.. unless...
Anyways, quality control on point. No floaters. Oil is filled properly. No loose caps. I scope everything out like I'm on meth. Back loaded .1 ml of test C. No bad reaction. Nothing. Seemed good so I injected 1ml and it went smooth as hell. Real clean stuff ya got there.
Customer service 10/10
Shipping 10/10
Quality 10/10
Will buy again most def. Thanks GL. I greatly appreciate what you do. 10/10 will recommend to my gym bros. My old man was happy with it too. Belated Father's day gift
What oil base?