GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Test prop and primo sound painful in the quad. I never use my quad.
It’s honestly not bad. Just have to have the right chef so to speak.. Could do 3ML of prop no issue. Only things that have ever caused me problems up until now have been DHB and Enanthate 500.

Test prop and primo sound painful in the quad. I never use my quad.
still have yet to run primo, im waiting for someone to brew up some primo ace hint hint @GoodLyfe . I pin prop 2x day and love the quads, delts, hip flexors, and finally getting used to vg. Dont use glutes but once every couple weeks or so cuz i am unfortunately genetically predisposed to keloids and rapid scar tissue buildup, and my glutes are hyper responders to that gene.

The cso is what I bought thinking it’s the safer option and I’m in the same boat. Can’t bend my leg at all and I’m hobbling around. Sucks because $$ but I’m going to have to toss this stuff. No chance in hell can I run a cycle with it.
Or you could just not pin the leg. But send it to Me I will dispose of for you

still have yet to run primo, im waiting for someone to brew up some primo ace hint hint @GoodLyfe . I pin prop 2x day and love the quads, delts, hip flexors, and finally getting used to vg. Dont use glutes but once every couple weeks or so cuz i am unfortunately genetically predisposed to keloids and rapid scar tissue buildup, and my glutes are hyper responders to that gene.
If your genetically predisposed to scar tissue why are you pinning prop two times a day? Why not just use long esters bud. That my friend makes zero sense. Your causing unnecessary scar tissue for zero gain

If your genetically predisposed to scar tissue why are you pinning prop two times a day? Why not just use long esters bud. That my friend makes zero sense. Your causing unnecessary scar tissue for zero gain
To piggy back off this why are you even pinning prop twice daily? You honestly cannot tell me you notice a difference in “feels” with 2x daily rather than once a day/eod

"it only happens in my glutes."

which is why i specifically stated that i only pin there once every couple weeks.

Do you know what my fucking cycle purpose is? Do you know what my bloodwork is? Do you know what my diet is like?

Then why the fuck would you suggest using a different ester without knowing anything about any of those jfc.

I don’t think he needs a lesson on pinning man. We’re both having the same issue with two of his products. I could literally bend a fucking needle in my leg and have less pain than 2 CC’s of his primo is causing me.
That’s wild. I’m pinning 2ml twice a week in delts and don’t get any pip. Running his mct cyp and primo with zero pip