GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

ok right off the bat, anytime you dont fully penetrate with a pin; for example using a 1.5 and only going 1inch, unless you have the most robotically stable hands ever seen on earth, your pin is going to move around a fucking lot in the 5-10secs youre pinning, and a 25g isnt exactly a harpoon, but its not exactly a surgical needle either and that movement is gonna micro slice a lot of shit up, muscle fibers, capillaries, tap some nerves, etc. I would 100% recommend going 27g and 1" as a first step and if that doesnt fix your issue, just use a 29g 1/2". unless you're 35% bodyfat 1/2-1" is all you'll ever need.
and I’m pretty sure a lot of ppl don’t fully penetrate with the needle because they fear that the needle might break off inside the muscle and be unable to get it out

That really may have a lot to do with the pip.
First time I used Primo I got a golf ball and pip. I use it EoD and have never had pip from it again.
Ya I’m like 7 weeks in now and it’s getting progressively worse with each injection. Injecting 150mg test e, 300mg primo every 3 days. 50 mg anavar per day

Ya I’m like 7 weeks in now and it’s getting progressively worse with each injection. Injecting 150mg test e, 300mg primo every 3 days. 50 mg anavar per day
Are you making sure to not inject in the same muscle that has the pip? Or is it effecting every muscle you inject?

Are you making sure to not inject in the same muscle that has the pip? Or is it effecting every muscle you inject?
Oddly enough it didn’t affect my delts that bad. It was getting worse in my glutes so I stopped glutes. Giving them some time off. My right quad has alittle bit of pip but my left quad has crippling pip to the point where it’s affecting my ability to do my job.

Oddly enough it didn’t affect my delts that bad. It was getting worse in my glutes so I stopped glutes. Giving them some time off. My right quad has alittle bit of pip but my left quad has crippling pip to the point where it’s affecting my ability to do my job.
I’d leave that quad alone for a few weeks
And @Vanargandar had a good idea with the daily injections (or EoD) that may help

Breaking up the injections into smaller amounts will probably help significantly. I'd also recommend running them under hot water for a minute or two before injecting, rotating injection sites, etc. @Deskoze38192

Ya I just hate sticking myself lol but that might be my only option
I hate it too, lol. But I have to since I aromatize like a motherfucker. 28g 1/2" is what I use and it feels like nothing. Obviously doing it every day sucks, but it's worth the trade off vs. side-effects/potential PIP :confused:

I hate it too, lol. But I have to since I aromatize like a motherfucker. 28g 1/2" is what I use and it feels like nothing. Obviously doing it every day sucks, but it's worth the trade off vs. side-effects/potential PIP :confused:

That's a great call, I have been experimenting with 27g .5" and even a 30g 1" into my pecs which was interesting.

That's a great call, I have been experimenting with 27g .5" and even a 30g 1" into my pecs which was interesting.
I'm not sure why, although I'm sure it differs between individual (skin thickness, leanness, etc), but 28g has always treated me well. I suppose oil type could having something to do with it too. I could definitely see using a 30g 1" for pecs or smaller muscles like that. I'm a basic bitch though and just rotate R/L quads and R/L delts :p