GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Test e has been causing pip for years. Not isolated to one source.

How much you cruising on? I inject subq when trt'ing, I save my VG and delts for when I cycle and am using more volume than subq allows.
Was cruising on 200mg. Honestly, I could definitely get away with less, but my bloodwork was improving on the 200, so I figured why not? Lol.

Just got my first delivery. 4 Day TA, super quick replies as well. Sust MCT & Tren A MCT. Hit separate pin in Delt and Glute, no significant PIP to speak of which is great. Ordered my labs and will be getting them drawn soon, I'll post results and let y'all know how I'm feeling as things progress.

This post isn’t shit talking, just mostly curious

For the record I can handle MCT, CSO, Mig etc perfectly fine.

Does anyone else get crippling pip from GL’s product? At first I figured it was just the test E raws, so I ordered Test C/P. Still pip. Primo = hobbling for days. Regardless if it’s MCT or CSO I have the same issue. I think the only product I’ve used that hasn’t left me fucked up was Masteron. No idea what is up because I have a pretty large chunk from him. Gave the cyp to a buddy he texted me with same issues asking wtf.

Inb4 “prop and primo are known for pip”
I can pin 3 ML’s prop from another source pain free, and 300mg/ml primo just fine.
I’m on GL test e and primo and I can barely walk right now. I’ve pinned ventro, quads, and delts. Oddly enough the delts were the least sore for me and I’ve never pinned delts before. I’ve also never used mct before so I’m gonna try the CSO and see if it’s the mct causing it. I hope to god it is because the pip is awful. Glute was swollen for like 10 days. Quad is painful/swollen now and limited range of motion (4 days after injection) But my other quad was nowhere near as bad so idk. It hurt alittle but didn’t last this long or get this swollen. Hopefully CSO is better for me!

I mean there's a chance, now here me out, a chance, that you might have fucked up your injection in your quad and thats the reason its a balloon right now.

Theres a chance its not the compound that causing pain at the injection point.

There's a chance that 99% of the people on this forum know nothing about anatomy & physiology, dermal layers, fascia, etc and have zero business giving themselves injections.

Could be that there's a bunch of giant weeping vaginas on this forum and anything past a scratch causes them to run thru the streets naked yelling "PIIIIIIIIIIIP I GOT THE PIP!!!!"

I mean there's a chance, now here me out, a chance, that you might have fucked up your injection in your quad and thats the reason its a balloon right now.

Theres a chance its not the compound that causing pain at the injection point.

There's a chance that 99% of the people on this forum know nothing about anatomy & physiology, dermal layers, fascia, etc and have zero business giving themselves injections.

Could be that there's a bunch of giant weeping vaginas on this forum and anything past a scratch causes them to run thru the streets naked yelling "PIIIIIIIIIIIP I GOT THE PIP!!!!"
I’ve been injecting for many years boss. But I thought that maybe when it was my glute that was swollen for 10 days that I messed up the injection. But now that it’s happening to my quad as well? Idk. I think it’s the mct because I’ve never used it before and have been having issues with it for about 6 weeks now. Been getting progressively worse. Gonna try the cso for sure because I really like GL as a source. Gains have been solid on his product. Should have blood test results within the next week.

Test e has been causing pip for years. Not isolated to one source.

How much you cruising on? I inject subq when trt'ing, I save my VG and delts for when I cycle and am using more volume than subq allows.
When injecting subQ how much do you pin in one spot, and do you get any lumps? Also do you notice any difference with the stability of your levels?

I notice
When injecting subQ how much do you pin in one spot, and do you get any lumps? Also do you notice any difference with the stability of your levels?
I can get away with .5 without lumps. I'm usually pinning .3-.4 tho so no issues. I had lumps in the beginning, but I don't notice them anymore with gso or mct.

I don't notice and difference in levels between subq vs im.

@Vanargandar coinbase has been going really fast. The last 3 times I bought btc is literally took about 10 minutes to clear. Before that tho it was 7 days. I just talked to the cashapp chat help and supposedly I’ll know if I’m verified within 3 days. I’ve never had a problem with them but I will def check out crypto. Com. Thanks man

When i reinstalled CB Pro it said that transfers would now be instant. Not sure if there's a limit on that, but nice to see they stopped that 7+ day hold bullshit.

I’m on GL test e and primo and I can barely walk right now. I’ve pinned ventro, quads, and delts. Oddly enough the delts were the least sore for me and I’ve never pinned delts before. I’ve also never used mct before so I’m gonna try the CSO and see if it’s the mct causing it. I hope to god it is because the pip is awful. Glute was swollen for like 10 days. Quad is painful/swollen now and limited range of motion (4 days after injection) But my other quad was nowhere near as bad so idk. It hurt alittle but didn’t last this long or get this swollen. Hopefully CSO is better for me!
The cso is what I bought thinking it’s the safer option and I’m in the same boat. Can’t bend my leg at all and I’m hobbling around. Sucks because $$ but I’m going to have to toss this stuff. No chance in hell can I run a cycle with it.

The cso is what I bought thinking it’s the safer option and I’m in the same boat. Can’t bend my leg at all and I’m hobbling around. Sucks because $$ but I’m going to have to toss this stuff. No chance in hell can I run a cycle with it.
CSO what? Test? E C or P? Mast? Primo?

What are you using to pin? 1/2" slins or 1" hypos and what gauges?
Pinned GL’s with 25/1” in quad. Been doing this for YEARS and I’m lean to the point of slin pins being just fine for everything. Immediately switched back to another sources in MCT and have zero issues with that.

1.5 inch 25 gauge. Quads and delts I only go about 1 inch deep.
ok right off the bat, anytime you dont fully penetrate with a pin; for example using a 1.5 and only going 1inch, unless you have the most robotically stable hands ever seen on earth, your pin is going to move around a fucking lot in the 5-10secs youre pinning, and a 25g isnt exactly a harpoon, but its not exactly a surgical needle either and that movement is gonna micro slice a lot of shit up, muscle fibers, capillaries, tap some nerves, etc. I would 100% recommend going 27g and 1" as a first step and if that doesnt fix your issue, just use a 29g 1/2". unless you're 35% bodyfat 1/2-1" is all you'll ever need.

Pinned GL’s with 25/1” in quad. Been doing this for YEARS and I’m lean to the point of slin pins being just fine for everything. Immediately switched back to another sources in MCT and have zero issues with that.
bioidentical esters like MCT are usually much easier on your system wrt to inflammation (in which you shouldnt have any)

bioidentical esters like MCT are usually much easier on your system wrt to inflammation (in which you shouldnt have any)
Right, but the issue persists whether MCT or CSO for his product. Bought MCT originally, had an issue, switched to CSO thinking it was a safer bet since my pharma is in cso, and still have immense pip. Just from these 3 compounds from him though. Tren/mast are fine.

ok right off the bat, anytime you dont fully penetrate with a pin; for example using a 1.5 and only going 1inch, unless you have the most robotically stable hands ever seen on earth, your pin is going to move around a fucking lot in the 5-10secs youre pinning, and a 25g isnt exactly a harpoon, but its not exactly a surgical needle either and that movement is gonna micro slice a lot of shit up, muscle fibers, capillaries, tap some nerves, etc. I would 100% recommend going 27g and 1" as a first step and if that doesnt fix your issue, just use a 29g 1/2". unless you're 35% bodyfat 1/2-1" is all you'll ever need.
I don’t think he needs a lesson on pinning man. We’re both having the same issue with two of his products. I could literally bend a fucking needle in my leg and have less pain than 2 CC’s of his primo is causing me.

I’ve been doing it that way for years. Never had issues before. Have never had pip like this. Not even close. Not even when injecting in virgin quads.

I don’t think he needs a lesson on pinning man. We’re both having the same issue with two of his products. I could literally bend a fucking needle in my leg and have less pain than 2 CC’s of his primo is causing me.
Then it sounds like you guys are anomalies.