GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

I was at 200/weekly of his Tren E... was anyway..
Just bumped it up to 250 ish because something is clearly wrong with me.

::addict spotted::

There's meth in one of those pins isnt there?
Come on...spill it. What's a lil meth amoungsts friends?

anybody know no the key to get in your ID to scan on Cash App for verification to be able to use bitcoin and send to external wallets? I’ve tried probably 20 times, the front will scan but the back will not. so I can buy crypto and I can send it to other cash apps but I can’t send it to external wallets. Anybody got any advice?

**posted this again here because I prfer to purchase from G/L and Coinbase is kind of slow sometimes. Although the last three times I used it only took about 15 minutes to clear my bitcoin, I’d still rather have an option of cash out because it’s so easy

Pic of other gear from 4 different sources for reference. Same house, stored in the same place at the same temp. Never had this issue.

View attachment 167554
Trip made some good gear. He rubbed alot of people wrong but I dont have a vagina so he never got under my skin. Me and the bros probably placed 20 orders in his meso career. I'd like to add that GL is top notch, a very good replacement and in perfect timing. GL is my go to.

anybody know no the key to get in your ID to scan on Cash App for verification to be able to use bitcoin and send to external wallets? I’ve tried probably 20 times, the front will scan but the back will not. so I can buy crypto and I can send it to other cash apps but I can’t send it to external wallets. Anybody got any advice?

**posted this again here because I prfer to purchase from G/L and Coinbase is kind of slow sometimes. Although the last three times I used it only took about 15 minutes to clear my bitcoin, I’d still rather have an option of cash out because it’s so easy
Coin base is shitty all the way around was good but went to shit will never use them again. Just changed to cash app and had no issues on same day purchase or transferring btc. The ID part was just a front and a rear on mine. It didnt ask for a key or anything it was ready to take the pic front and back. Hope someone else can jump in and help but I didnt have that issue and it was this week. Coin base took 1 week to come out of my bank, then it took a week and half so I could send it. I lost 60 bucks due to their BS rules as BTC dropped in price. Would have liked to help on cash app but wanted more to grip about coin base being shitty and messed up.

@Chael199 thanks man. Coinbase has been super quick over the last few weeks. Bought btc 3x and it was ready to use within 20 minutes each time. But it’s not always like that,as you know. Cash app WILL NOT scan the back of my Id so I guess I’m stuck for now. I may delete it and redos load it to try again.

Some of these apps are very finnicky about pics of your ID. I've had issues before where it wouldn't accept the pic until I got it just right. You need adequate lighting, but avoid direct light on the ID because of glare. Also make sure your camera or body isn't casting a shadow on to the ID. And try to put it on top of something that's a contrasting color. And make sure all 4 corners of the ID are visible.

Some of these apps are very finnicky about pics of your ID. I've had issues before where it wouldn't accept the pic until I got it just right. You need adequate lighting, but avoid direct light on the ID because of glare. Also make sure your camera or body isn't casting a shadow on to the ID. And try to put it on top of something that's a contrasting color. And make sure all 4 corners of the ID are visible.
This. I had to probably take a picture of my ID like 15x before it finally accepted it lol

@Chael199 thanks man. Coinbase has been super quick over the last few weeks. Bought btc 3x and it was ready to use within 20 minutes each time. But it’s not always like that,as you know. Cash app WILL NOT scan the back of my Id so I guess I’m stuck for now. I may delete it and redos load it to try again.
That would be the best thing I think also is to uninstall it and then download it again. The only thing I don't like about it is I use my desk top and not my phone for everything. So I had to manually enter the address on my phone instead of copy and paste like I can in the desk top. That was a hassle. I'm just not one that does a lot on my phone other than normal functions LOL.