GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Hey also just remembering from my time working with pharma shipping it could of got moisture or humidity in the pack(idk what it is shipped in) or another package leaked and got on it but yours was determined to be still OK to deliver OR by the time the leak was discovered from another pack yours was not noticibly effected. Moisture and heat.
Not saying this is the case. But it does happen even to the best in the industry mereck, phizer ect all I have seen. I worked in a returns department I have seen some shit...sadly literally

All of the vials were vacuum sealed and everything was packed very well, nice and tidy. It was airtight, and when I opened the packs there was no moisture that I noticed. I think the heat would be the only thing that might have caused this outside of someone just not putting the sticker on correctly.

Some of my stickers were like that my last orde. I didn't think twice a cause honestly. I don't give a shit.

I can see that some people who may not know better would worry. But I am happy with my products and this was not my first choice order.

Minor issues and I'm happy with my products

Review for an order I placed -

Very quick response through email. Quick T/A time and had my gear in under a week from first contact. Packaging was good. Everything vacuum sealed nice and orderly. Pinned it a few days ago (MCT oil) and had zero pip. Gonna run through some older gear first, so won't have a good sense of how it works for a while. But wanted to pin once right away.

I do have a few gripes/criticism. Mainly the oral suspension was still grainy even after shaking the hell out of it. Then I went to draw with the oral syringe, and the syringe is way smaller than the opening in the bottle, which leaves a gap and liquid spills everywhere. I'd much rather have pills, but any other oral suspension I've had wasn't this grainy, and the syringe fit right in the bottle opening with no gap. Anyone else having this issue? Solutions?

Also the stickers on the vials weren't stuck on properly. I know this seems nitpicky, and it doesn't effect the gear, but it looks sloppy and unprofessional. I placed an order for myself and a friend who isn't on the forums. He trusted me to find a good source. When I handed him his vials, he just gives me a look like wtf is this. When we're injecting gear from a UGL into our bodies, having a source that pays attention to the details is important IMO.

View attachment 167552
You can just remove the oral stopper, like I did. Also, it’s hot and humid as hell in parts of the USA, currently, so the peeling is most likely due to that. The sticky substance on the back of the labels starts to evaporate in heat.

You can just remove the oral stopper, like I did. Also, it’s hot and humid as hell in parts of the USA, currently, so the peeling is most likely due to that. The sticky substance on the back of the labels starts to evaporate in heat.

Wow I feel like an idiot for not thinking of that! Guess I figured the bottle was all one piece, but just confirmed it's not. Not the ideal solution, but problem solved. Thanks!

syringe is way smaller than the opening in the bottle, which leaves a gap and liquid spills everywhere.
I had a similar issue. I found putting the syringe in the bottle then tipping the bottle completely upside down, so that it's basically balancing on the syringe, I was able to draw the desired amount without much, if any, leakage. Obviously turn it back right side up before removing the syringe.

Can also agree I've historically had a much tighter fit with the syringe and bottle from other vendors.

I didn't have any "spills" with GL's, but def. had a a little leakage before I figured out the trick.

I had a similar issue. I found putting the syringe in the bottle then tipping the bottle completely upside down, so that it's basically balancing on the syringe, I was able to draw the desired amount without much, if any, leakage. Obviously turn it back right side up before removing the syringe.

Can also agree I've historically had a much tighter fit with the syringe and bottle from other vendors.

I didn't have any "spills" with GL's, but def. had a a little leakage before I figured out the trick.
I am glad you guys mentioned this. I am going to try to either get a larger tip syringe or a smaller dispenser cap

Going to start wiping down the vials with an alcohol wipe before applying stickers. I would love some feedback if anyone else has issues with labels folding like Tony Ferguson AFTER today (6/15/22)
Nothing I can do about orders already shipped out.

Yup I do the exact same thing (anadrol). Mine had a little leakage at first then I started flipping it upside down and applying pressure to the syringe as I draw it up. Once I tip it back over there might be a little bit on top…I just lick it and put the cap back on. Also on the note of graininess…this is the first oral I had that was liquid but I didn’t notice anything unusual as far as graininess. Literally feels like I have lotion in my mouth before I swallow it.
Going to start wiping down the vials with an alcohol wipe before applying stickers. I would love some feedback if anyone else has issues with labels folding like Tony Ferguson AFTER today (6/15/22)
I noticed on one of my vials (tren a) the other day that the sticker was peeled up like that. Not the that extreme with it ALL the way around but in one spot. I just recently moved and I’m on the east coast where it’s been hotter than two mice fucking in a wool sock lately. Lol so I can’t say it was like that when I first received my order. I honestly don’t give a fuck if the sticker is peeling off shit happens. He could have literally written on the vial with sharpie for all I care…the sticker doesn’t matter what’s inside is what really matters. Nothing that I have gotten from GL has been shit…no pip and solid gear. That’s what I care about. Just my 2¢…

I'm in Nevada... ain't getting much hotter than that. I got my order about a month ago when the temperature was only 95 for the entire week prior to arrival. 6 vials.. all labels perfectly in tact.

*Michael Chandler has joined the chat*

It appears different manufacturers have different specs on their bottle adapters.
I will be including 3ml syringes that fit the adapters much better. As soon as I can find adequate 1ml syringes I will start adding those into packs.

Sorry for the hassle guys.

you could literally wipe your ass then slap the tp on the vial and i wouldnt give a shit as long your hplc results keep coming back solid.