GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

My list is also ALWAYS available in my signature.

Go to your settings, turn on “view signatures” (or something to that effect)

Then turn your phone sideways so it’s landscape and my list should be on every one of my posts.

Have a good day guys.

@GoodLyfe to get the credit for hplc testing I take off the GL label and then ship the unopened vial to get tested correct?
Pretty sure you don’t need to send off an entire vial if it’s aas. You can order little sample vials to send it off in on Amazon and put in like 2cc. Just take pictures or video of the process.

And what other variables? People today make the claim that primo can “crash” your e2. So the guys who ran 2 grams along with 1 amp of sust a week in the 70’s never got that memo I guess? It’s not like testing estrogen levels hasn’t been common.

I suspect it’s more bro science hogwash just like “run test double deca to avoid deca dick” or “run tren to test at 2.1 ratio since they compete for the same receptors”.

Conventional wisdom is born from anecdotes when it comes to abusing hormones. I don’t have a problem with that but it should be understood because people tend to take these things as gospel. I have yet to see ANY evidence that primo acts as an AI in any significant capacity.
Four years ago you’d have caught endless amounts of shit if you had explained that the broscience of EQ aromatizing “at 20% the rate of testosterone” was a complete fabrication. Fast forward to today and suddenly people are aware that boldenone is a powerful AI. Blood work is ubiquitous. HPLC testing is common. No more “well they must have sold you the wrong stuff” to explain why your blood work didn’t line up with the preconceived notions of the time. We have evidence that shows all sort of interesting things that were previously unknown. That’s the natural evolution of scientific discovery.

I have been ordering pharmacom only. My next order will be from goodlyfe. I have nothing Ill towards pharmacom but I do not like the way @rtand the rep avoid some questions outright and it's obvious. I do not like hearing that only large cost orders get seized. I do not like that they dispute an independent lab tests without offering to send product themselves to verify or even offer another 3rd party option for testing neutrality.
I am looking forawed to the test and tren and mast or bold. Hopefully the next week or two I will send for it and keep everyone updated for a non biased opinion. Tbh labels mean shit when it's all ugl. As long as I know what I'm getting and it's clean and legit I don't need sparkles and qr codes.

I dunno if u guys saw this or not.. But it's QUITE the positive review for his GH.

I'm gonna put that in my next order for sure.

I dunno if u guys saw this or not.. But it's QUITE the positive review for his GH.

I'm gonna put that in my next order for sure.

You thought that thread was more than a feelz reports? It was written by a member who gets cts from every hgh he has ever ran and he wrote a review of which ones gave him the least cts on a scale of 1-10. Nothing more. It’s literally the biggest feelz report Meso has ever seen.

The strange thing about the review is goodlyfe’s hgh that he’s reviewing better than others actually tested as one of the worse on the list.

What? Can you restate this?

It tested with quite a bit of dimmer. That’s why it’s strange that a member who wrote a thread about which hgh gave him the least amount of sides put goodlyfe’s at the top when it’s said that dimmer causes sides such as cts

It tested with quite a bit of dimmer. That’s why it’s strange that a member who wrote a thread about which hgh gave him the least amount of sides put goodlyfe’s at the top when it’s said that dimmer causes sides such as cts
Yea I saw that. Sometimes people do not take diet into consideration. When I was in a heavy surplus/high sodium I noticed my CTS was getting rough

Yea I saw that. Sometimes people do not take diet into consideration. When I was in a heavy surplus/high sodium I noticed my CTS was getting rough

I actually asked the Op of that thread if his diet was the cause of how hgh effects him. You are absolutely correct that your diet can play a role in your experience. Anyway I was just pointing out that thread shouldn’t be regarded as anything more than a cts feelz report by a guy that gets sides from all hgh

.42% dimer to be exact. Not sure if that should be considered “quite a bit” but it is there nonetheless.

.42% dimer to be exact. Not sure if that should be considered “quite a bit” but it is there nonetheless.

Yes, it’s considered quite a bit and when there is a thread that’s purpose is to review which brand gave the least amount of sides it’s just odd to see yours at the top with that dimmer is all. Wasn’t a jab at you my man but rather I was just pointing out what that thread was

Sponsors

Latest posts