GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Review for an order I placed -

Very quick response through email. Quick T/A time and had my gear in under a week from first contact. Packaging was good. Everything vacuum sealed nice and orderly. Pinned it a few days ago (MCT oil) and had zero pip. Gonna run through some older gear first, so won't have a good sense of how it works for a while. But wanted to pin once right away.

I do have a few gripes/criticism. Mainly the oral suspension was still grainy even after shaking the hell out of it. Then I went to draw with the oral syringe, and the syringe is way smaller than the opening in the bottle, which leaves a gap and liquid spills everywhere. I'd much rather have pills, but any other oral suspension I've had wasn't this grainy, and the syringe fit right in the bottle opening with no gap. Anyone else having this issue? Solutions?

Also the stickers on the vials weren't stuck on properly. I know this seems nitpicky, and it doesn't effect the gear, but it looks sloppy and unprofessional. I placed an order for myself and a friend who isn't on the forums. He trusted me to find a good source. When I handed him his vials, he just gives me a look like wtf is this. When we're injecting gear from a UGL into our bodies, having a source that pays attention to the details is important IMO.

20220614_185728.jpg

Very quick response through email. Quick T/A time and had my gear in under a week from first contact. Packaging was good. Everything vacuum sealed nice and orderly. Pinned it a few days ago (MCT oil) and had zero pip. Gonna run through some older gear first, so won't have a good sense of how it works for a while. But wanted to pin once right away.

I do have a few gripes/criticism. Mainly the oral suspension was still grainy even after shaking the hell out of it. Then I went to draw with the oral syringe, and the syringe is way smaller than the opening in the bottle, which leaves a gap and liquid spills everywhere. I'd much rather have pills, but any other oral suspension I've had wasn't this grainy, and the syringe fit right in the bottle opening with no gap. Anyone else having this issue? Solutions?

Also the stickers on the vials weren't stuck on properly. I know this seems nitpicky, and it doesn't effect the gear, but it looks sloppy and unprofessional. I placed an order for myself and a friend who isn't on the forums. He trusted me to find a good source. When I handed him his vials, he just gives me a look like wtf is this. When we're injecting gear from a UGL into our bodies, having a source that pays attention to the details is important IMO.

View attachment 167552
I’ve used his provi and anadrol and that hasn’t happened to me with the oral suspensions. His suspensions are a bit grainy but I believe it may be due to the Humco as others will use vodka/everclear.

I wonder what happened to those labels tho.. did anything leak in the pack?

View attachment 167552
Looks like the stickers could've came off due to heat. Do you live in a hot state?

I’ve used his provi and anadrol and that hasn’t happened to me with the oral suspensions. His suspensions are a bit grainy but I believe it may be due to the Humco as others will use vodka/everclear.

Mine was Dbol. The grainyness is unpleasant, but I'm more worried about possible variance in dosage. A particularly grainy dose could be double the advertised dose. The next one could be half the advertised dose.

Nothing leaked. The pack was perfectly vacuum sealed, and all of the caps on the vials and orals were sealed tight.

Is it 100% vodka/everclear or is something else used to cut it? I tried vegetable glycerin, Ora Plus, MCT oil, and some combinations to no avail with Superdrol. Very grainy, not homogeneous.

I'm more worried about possible variance in dosage. A particularly grainy dose could be double the advertised dose. The next one could be half the advertised dose.

This is my concern as well (not a huge concern, but still). I get bloodwork about 2-3 times a year. It has been good in general, but that may be because my doses in the days/weeks prior to the tests were lower on average... maybe overthinking it :rolleyes:

View attachment 167552
Thanks for your review and suggestions, I do appreciate it.

It’s odd that you have different compounds and all the stickers look that way. I have had no customers yet have any issues such as this. If they have, nothing was mentioned . It looks like they were peeled off and or heated like hell as another user mentioned.

Also, the gap in the stopper and oral syringe is nothing I have had complaints about either. I will double check the tips on the syringes, maybe the manufacture has a new style that I am unaware of.

Thanks again

This is my concern as well (not a huge concern, but still). I get bloodwork about 2-3 times a year. It has been good in general, but that may be because my doses in the days/weeks prior to the tests were lower on average... maybe overthinking it :rolleyes:
All of the raws are pestled so as long as the bottle is shaken vigorously the dosing should be pretty standard. It can’t just be twirled around for a second, it really needs to be agitated.
I do live in a hot area. But I've never had this issue with any other sources/vials.

Thanks for your review and suggestions, I do appreciate it.

It’s odd that you have different compounds and all the stickers look that way. I have had no customers yet have any issues such as this. If they have, nothing was mentioned . It looks like they were peeled off and or heated like hell as another user mentioned.

Also, the gap in the stopper and oral syringe is nothing I have had complaints about either. I will double check the tips on the syringes, maybe the manufacture has a new style that I am unaware of.

Thanks again

The stickers are like that on about half of the vials. If it wasn't because of someone not putting on the stickers properly, then it's certainly possible it's because of the heat. I've just never had that happen with any other shipments I've gotten. Maybe it's an issue with the adhesive? I will say the stickers do look nice. Not a huge deal. Wouldn't have made a post about just that. Main issue was the oral. But thought it was worth mentioning.

I think I might have another oral syringe sitting around somewhere that I can try. The one I got from you does seem a bit slimmer than what I'm used to. It dribbles out right now with a full bottle, since I only have to tilt it sideways. but when I get low and have to flip it all the way upside down, it would be spilling everywhere. I gotta figure something out.

On the review I wrote guys, as stated it is totally just my feedback on how various brands have reacted with my body. If you check my post history over the past several years I've posted and asked questions all over the place about it because it's frustrating as hell to me that I get cts with something at 1/2 or 1/3 the iu other guys run.

I did also say in that post that ALL the brands have a proven history of being high quality and testing well, I wasn't comparing that.

I have posted on here and even messaged guys like jano asking why some brands can test really pure and yet I run into the cts issues. Because I ran optis which had (I believe) zero dimmer and really high purity and yet I still ran into the cts

As for the diet comment, sure I imagine diet plays a part, but that's why I specified that diet was a constant and not changing vastly when comparing one brand to the other. In the off season you've gotta push the food and especially carbs to grow.

If anyone has any questions for me just feel free to ask and as I said, you can totally look back at my posts over the years and see I've been dealing with it for years.

Pic of other gear from 4 different sources for reference. Same house, stored in the same place at the same temp. Never had this issue.

20220614_211828.jpg

Pic of other gear from 4 different sources for reference. Same house, stored in the same place at the same temp. Never had this issue.

View attachment 167554
Ole Symbiotics, guy really shit the bed with his floaters. I liked his gear up till that point. I have to laugh remembering he sent replacement vials with floaters to replace vials with floaters.

Last edited:

View attachment 167554
Imho the way it is kind rippled like the adhesives shrunk It could just be that maybe the mail person had a stack sitting in the front for next few deliveries and it gets hot in those trucks. Even if it never happened before with anyone else it can if the package was sitting in direct sun and In a baking box like a post office truck with no or bad ac. I have seen this on legit pharmacy bottles (not aas but still legit medications from big name companies in the pharmaceutical industry like phizer)

Hey also just remembering from my time working with pharma shipping it could of got moisture or humidity in the pack(idk what it is shipped in) or another package leaked and got on it but yours was determined to be still OK to deliver OR by the time the leak was discovered from another pack yours was not noticibly effected. Moisture and heat.
Not saying this is the case. But it does happen even to the best in the industry mereck, phizer ect all I have seen. I worked in a returns department I have seen some shit...sadly literally

On the review I wrote guys, as stated it is totally just my feedback on how various brands have reacted with my body. If you check my post history over the past several years I've posted and asked questions all over the place about it because it's frustrating as hell to me that I get cts with something at 1/2 or 1/3 the iu other guys run.

I did also say in that post that ALL the brands have a proven history of being high quality and testing well, I wasn't comparing that.

I have posted on here and even messaged guys like jano asking why some brands can test really pure and yet I run into the cts issues. Because I ran optis which had (I believe) zero dimmer and really high purity and yet I still ran into the cts

As for the diet comment, sure I imagine diet plays a part, but that's why I specified that diet was a constant and not changing vastly when comparing one brand to the other. In the off season you've gotta push the food and especially carbs to grow.

If anyone has any questions for me just feel free to ask and as I said, you can totally look back at my posts over the years and see I've been dealing with it for years.
I believe we have chatted before. When it comes to cts I have seen people in last 4-6 months on other boards complain about cts/sides on well respected hgh brands who all allegedly have zero dimmer and test really high for purity. Even guys who said they used the brands previously but their latest batches were brutal. It is just something I made a mental note of as someone who was trying to decide whose hgh to try. I read, read and read more. Than repeated. I was kinda suspecting when we finally start seeing guys sending in hgh on their own to jano it won’t be as pure or dimmer free as people are being led to believe. . But that is just a guess.
I know of several trt clinics who have been caught selling counterfeit/bunk hgh and refused to own it. Or I would have gone that route to at least gain some experience. When you mentioned your experience it was right in line with what I have read elsewhere.

I an really curious on the why. Obviously something is going on. That was part of the reason I chose GL despite the dimmer. He and I briefly chatted about it. I felt I knew what I was getting.

I can get the oral syringe inserted and tipped without spilling on Gl liquids . It takes a little getting used to. Since it’s not perfect. I have had far worse when it comes to liquid orals. I will take GL’s orals/humco over the everclear/orals. It tears the shit out of my stomach with the alcohol compared to the humco. Unfortunately I have a bunch of everclesr/orals to burn through still. I have switched over to his provi.