GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Shitfire up a dogs ass i have another TD. Thursday to Monday gotttttttdamn thats some fucking spicy shipping. Not gonna lie i have a little chubby right now. @GoodLyfe you may have to change your name to GodLyfe

Lots of people started getting blood work on it and found their e2 was significantly lower than it should be, which helped verify that claim.
And what other variables? People today make the claim that primo can “crash” your e2. So the guys who ran 2 grams along with 1 amp of sust a week in the 70’s never got that memo I guess? It’s not like testing estrogen levels hasn’t been common.

I suspect it’s more bro science hogwash just like “run test double deca to avoid deca dick” or “run tren to test at 2.1 ratio since they compete for the same receptors”.

Conventional wisdom is born from anecdotes when it comes to abusing hormones. I don’t have a problem with that but it should be understood because people tend to take these things as gospel. I have yet to see ANY evidence that primo acts as an AI in any significant capacity.

Last edited:
And what other variables? People today make the claim that primo can “crash” your e2. So the guys who ran 2 grams along with 1 amp of sust a week in the 70’s never got that memo I guess? It’s not like testing estrogen levels hasn’t been common.

I suspect it’s more bro science hogwash just like “run test double deca to avoid deca dick” or “run tren to test at 2.1 ratio since they compete for the same receptors”.

Conventional wisdom is born from anecdotes when it comes to abusing hormones. I don’t have a problem with that but it should be understood because people tend to take these things as gospel. I have yet to see ANY evidence that primo acts as an AI in any significant capacity.
Very simple explanation to that
At high doses test overpowers with aromitization and higher primo can be run without dropping E2 too low
But we are not talking super high doses here
It’s different with 300 test and 600 Primo

Next, it’s not a theory that primo can crash E2, it is proven with blood work by many, myself included
Running 500 test and 300 nandrolone with no AI at all and 475 Primo my E2 has been 19 and 17 on two different test with those exact doses
At 350 test with no Primo I require an AI

The details matter and they make a difference
A little research and all this can be understood

Last edited:

I have had blood comparing on primo vs dropping it with a 100 pt increase of e2. This is objective data and not simply based off of feels.

We aren't talking about my "dick doesn't work". We are talking about laboratory data that shows it can definitely decrease e2

With the risk of sounding like a schlemiel, can GL or one of his menschen bump a current price/contact/payment list? Todah rabah in advance...

With the risk of sounding like a schlemiel, can GL or one of his menschen bump a current price/contact/payment list? Todah rabah in advance...
Come on man don't be lazy. It's literally 8 posts above yours. He posted it yesterday

Sponsors

Latest posts