GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Very happy with GL Hgh. Closest I've run to pharma in terms of side effects. Most brands are brutal on me with cts and some I can't even run 4iu. I've had minimal cts with 4iu of his stuff and it's been awesome. I posted up in the Hgh section today with what I've personally encountered with various brands including serostim

Very happy with GL Hgh. Closest I've run to pharma in terms of side effects. Most brands are brutal on me with cts and some I can't even run 4iu. I've had minimal cts with 4iu of his stuff and it's been awesome. I posted up in the Hgh section today with what I've personally encountered with various brands including serostim
Thank you for your review of all the different gh sources. That is pretty awesome of you to do that!

Ordered Saturday
Received 14 vials of Test U Wednesday. Weee doggy
I’d be interested to see how test u affects free testosterone. I’ve noticed I have more free testosterone with shorter esters. You going to be getting bloods?

I’d be interested to see how test u affects free testosterone. I’ve noticed I have more free testosterone with shorter esters. You going to be getting bloods?
After my cycle yes. Doing test u specific bloods in maybe 8 weeks though after everything but test u clears. I also cruise on mast so...

I know this is a real noob question but I’m going to ask it anyways and see what y’all say. I see a lot of different opinions and I’m just wondering if I want to run primo for the first time stacked with test,what would be the lowest effective starting point?? I ask on GL thread because I will obviously get it from him when the time comes. I’m going to be running 400-500 test. Would 300 be effective ?? Or 400?? Thanks for your input.

I know this is a real noob question but I’m going to ask it anyways and see what y’all say. I see a lot of different opinions and I’m just wondering if I want to run primo for the first time stacked with test,what would be the lowest effective starting point?? I ask on GL thread because I will obviously get it from him when the time comes. I’m going to be running 400-500 test. Would 300 be effective ?? Or 400?? Thanks for your input.
I’d try test lower and primo higher. I’m running 350 test and 700 primo. Get bloods like 6 weeks in and adjust as necessary for estrogen levels.

I’d try test lower and primo higher. I’m running 350 test and 700 primo. Get bloods like 6 weeks in and adjust as necessary for estrogen levels.
That’s terrible advice. Most people do not need an AI on 350mg test a week by itself. 700 primo a week your e2 would be like 3. no where near normal range and definitely not anabolic enough to make any gains

That’s terrible advice. Most people do not need an AI on 350mg test a week by itself. 700 primo a week your e2 would be like 3. no where near normal range and definitely not anabolic enough to make any gains
There are plenty of ppl who run high primo low test and have no problems with e2. Just because you do doesn’t mean someone else will. 300-400 primo per week is a waste of money. Might as well not even run it. I’m personally not a fan of running high test so if I was gonna bulk on primo I’d add in around 200-400 deca on top of the lower test dose and the higher primo.

To say this is terrible advice is wrong. I've seen variations of people's cycles with primo higher than test. I’ve ran primo at twice my test dose a few times and had no problems making gains whatsoever.

There are plenty of ppl who run high primo low test and have no problems with e2. Just because you do doesn’t mean someone else will. 300-400 primo per week is a waste of money. Might as well not even run it. I’m personally not a fan of running high test so if I was gonna bulk on primo I’d add in around 200-400 deca on top of the lower test dose and the higher primo.
I agree with the first two sentences. But just because some people do well with higher Primo does not mean that higher Primo is the best advice for a first time user. The majority of people will get low E2 with those numbers, not all, but most. Besides feeling like shit with low E2 gains are also reduced. The 1:1 ratio is a good starting point for someone that doesn’t know how they will react to primo. Then getting bloods after 6 weeks and adjusting either up or down based of the blood work results.
I completely disagree with the “300-400 primo is a waste”. That is bro science at best.

I agree with the first two sentences. But just because some people do well with higher Primo does not mean that higher Primo is the best advice for a first time user. The majority of people will get low E2 with those numbers, not all, but most. Besides feeling like shit with low E2 gains are also reduced. The 1:1 ratio is a good starting point for someone that doesn’t know how they will react to primo. Then getting bloods after 6 weeks and adjusting either up or down based of the blood work results.
I completely disagree with the “300-400 primo is a waste”. That is bro science at best.
It might not be a waste but if you’re going to spend the money on primo you might as well use it at a dose that it will shine more. Otherwise it might feel like a waste because you spent a lot of money on it and didn’t experience what you would’ve experienced on more mg per week. And then you might decide to never use primo again because it wasn’t worth it. But there’s a certain point where it really shines and that’s where all the guys that love primo get their love for it from. And I don’t believe that point is 300mg of primo. Just my opinion

Sponsors

Latest posts