GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Another seamless tx, approx 6 days from start to TD. Have bloods from 6wks of 2x/wk pin cyp 200mg total/wk from pharma trt, switched to GL prop ed pin at 400mg total/wk and now 2 weeks in with new bloods scheduled in a month and will post here for comparison.

Also been using another srcs GH for 3wks at 3iu/day with stupid handpain & numbness at night, so will be eager to see if that simmers down once i switch to GL.

I'm really like this mild 200mg/week Tren E run I'm doing. Like it so much that I decided to throw in 200 NPP/week today. Smooth product.. Zero pip.
Im really LOOKING for a reason to dislike this guy. I dunno.. He answer questions with the quickness.. Seems about as transparent as he could be... plus he seems like an okay kinda guy.
He probably kicks little puppies in the street.
That's gotta be it.
Either way.. Very happy camper here.
Many thanks.

I'm really like this mild 200mg/week Tren E run I'm doing. Like it so much that I decided to throw in 200 NPP/week today. Smooth product.. Zero pip.
Im really LOOKING for a reason to dislike this guy. I dunno.. He answer questions with the quickness.. Seems about as transparent as he could be... plus he seems like an okay kinda guy.
That's gotta be it.
Many thanks.
Where's the pricelist for his gear? I only see prices for GH

Ordered Monday Night - Arrived Thursday Noon. Easy communication, & process. Might be the fastest TA time I have experienced so far. Packing & Product top notch. I will keep posted on the results of the products Test E, Tren E & Mast E, ADROL.

Is test C in CSO is gold and smooth as hell
Thanks I dont know if the color matters but I know that the last source I bought from was pip so bad and dont know how I took it for as long as I did. Had to give over half my stuff away, so it was a waste of time and money with alot of pain all the time non stop it hurt somewhere. I may have to give this a try. I just cant do anymore pip like I did. It was bad and it just isnt worth it when it hurts that bad.

Zero pip with both, but ran different compounds
Perfect thanks man, I think as either one is fine mixed with alil test cyp and mast e. That's pretty much what I plan on running toss in some gh,clen and t3 and gtg for the summer I'm not trying to get to crazy though with the clen, plan to also grab some Albuterol

inb4 massive migration of new customers to GL soon. selfishly im glad half of them are too stupid to find this thread. gotta protect and defend

That's gotta be it.
Many thanks.
I started this "summer cycle" at 200 a week and now im up to 300 at week. At 300 im getting a tad bit of "angry sides" so im gonna stay right here for the remainder of my cycle. The addict in me (17 years of drug/alcohol abuse. Been clean 5 years this last April 29th) wants to add another 100mg/week. But the sober Dad/Husband in me knows Ill be hulk smashing EVERYTHING if I do:oops:

If the U.S. government is involve....theres a conspiracy or alternative motive in there somewhere
Oh I’m not saying there wasn’t some bullshit involved,just that it def happened. There are ppl who think it didn’t actually happen,that the towers didn’t fall. But I’ve been there many times ,before and after,def gone. And a big hole left behind.

If you don't know by now Goodlyfe is as legit as they come. Always professional always quick.

Results on 250 Goodlyfe Test C/ EQ 600. @ 6 wks

Attachments

• IMG_0552.jpg
    IMG_0552.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 90