GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Had to post this

Recently made another order from GoatLyfe, ordered some primo, and mentioned some pip from Test E. On top of him giving me a free vial of test cyp to compare to his Test E, the test cyp is so smooth I question whether I forgot to inject or not. If you are getting pip from E try the C, it’s literally so good.

I ordered Thursday and received Saturday (I’m sure all know his delivery time is absolutely ridiculous) and pinned primo as soon as I got it

Again, pipless. I was already a fan of GL but this is great. You’re missing out lowkey if you aren’t already getting in on it. Quality, Speed, and great customer service

Thank you for choosing the Goatedlyfe!

@GoodLyfe Do you think your Test U labels and var will be ready around the same time?
Var is made, sending out a sample by end of the week (hopefully)

Test U labels should be on the vials by Saturday
Had to post this

Recently made another order from GoatLyfe, ordered some primo, and mentioned some pip from Test E. On top of him giving me a free vial of test cyp to compare to his Test E, the test cyp is so smooth I question whether I forgot to inject or not. If you are getting pip from E try the C, it’s literally so good.

I ordered Thursday and received Saturday (I’m sure all know his delivery time is absolutely ridiculous) and pinned primo as soon as I got it

Again, pipless. I was already a fan of GL but this is great. You’re missing out lowkey if you aren’t already getting in on it. Quality, Speed, and great customer service

Thank you for choosing the Goatedlyfe!
I appreciate the feedback and the excellent vibes man!

Pinned separately 2 days ago and have pip at both injection sites boss
Okay. Thanks for the report.

Maybe it’s the carrier oil that doesn’t agree with you? Pip can be hard to pinpoint sometimes. It can be a trial and error thing until you find what works best for you.

Pinned separately 2 days ago and have pip at both injection sites boss
Sounds like the last batch I got from another source. I am curious to what causes it. All the Test I have taking was clear in color from sources to my prescribed . But the last had a green tint to it. Don't know if it was the oil or compound that made the color. Don't know what GL looks like in color. Could be the raws maybe. Not for sure hope you figure something out. I know that its hard to keep going with PIP every time.

Would anyone care to tell what color GL Test C is ? I have always used clear or almost clear. But tried the last source and it was green and hurt so bad. Also just wondering what causes the color change ? Is it the oil or compound or other additives ? I have seen some that is a very light brown so it seems colors vary from sources.

Would anyone care to tell what color GL Test C is ? I have always used clear or almost clear. But tried the last source and it was green and hurt so bad. Also just wondering what causes the color change ? Is it the oil or compound or other additives ? I have seen some that is a very light brown so it seems colors vary from sources.
Green means they probably used a lower quality grape seed oil. At least that would be my guess

The whole time I thought this was a an HGH only thread

SMH :)
Sally Field The Whole Time GIF