GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Maybe a Christmas addition?

I appreciate the requests and suggestions fellas.
I'd wait to see how the test U sells. I can't remember what source it was, but members requested one product and source brewed a bunch but then struggled to sell.

Decided to give goodlyfe a try for the first time after running optis for years. 3 day TA, good communication, well packaged...pretty much what others have said.

Fast TA as usual. Just pinned his primo and I will say the mct is much thinner than the cs.
Let me know how the pip is. I’ve been pinning for a couple weeks now and still get pip pretty bad for a couple days post injection. It’s my first time using primo and am wondering if it’ll go away eventually.

Let me know how the pip is. I’ve been pinning for a couple weeks now and still get pip pretty bad for a couple days post injection. It’s my first time using primo and am wondering if it’ll go away eventually.
Are you using GL primo with MCT ? Are you taking any other injectables with the Primo ? Wondering myself also. Last stuff I took it would hurt for days, not joking either it was bad. Never had any brand hurt like that. It was not GL product as I haven't used his. Just cant go thru that pain for 10 weeks again. I had to stop it short on my last cycle because I couldnt take it. But wondering about the PIP also.

Last edited:
Are you using GL primo with MCT ? Are you taking any other injectables with the Primo ? Wondering myself also. Last stuff I took it would hurt for days, not joking either it was bad. Never had any brand hurt like that. It was not GL product as I haven't used his. Just cant go thru that pain for 10 weeks again. I had to stop it short on my last cycle because I couldnt take it. But wondering about the PIP also.
Yeah it’s GL primo with MCT. I pin 1.5ml of primo and .5ml test e every 3rd day.