GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

A couple sources at one point were using migloyl840 or something like that and dear God the pip was awful
Mig840 and mig812 were both smooth as butter for me and I could pin 3 ml easy af.
I have always used test E. That is what my Dr prescribes so I just stuck with it. But I used his Primo also and it was almost as bad.
There were some bad batches several different times of test e raws. If the primo was brewed at a higher concentration and the brewer didn’t know wtf they were doing, they would add EO which put a softball in my glute every time.

Mig840 and mig812 were both smooth as butter for me and I could pin 3 ml easy af.
I truly wanted to try the Mig840, but when PharmaSource started and finished using it I was not on the game unfortunately.
But mig812 is fucking amazing and works great with me, so MCT does, bloodwork of inflamation values included.

I am sure I would have loved that Mig840, love really thin oil carriers and Mig840 seems to remain the thinnest one available. I wish I have the chance to try it soon. Hopefully some reputable UGL decides to give it a try but I highly doubt it after all the PIP, etc reports.

Please report on the liquid anadrol after you have tried it a few times.
Okay little update for you since I’ve been taking it for about 4ish days. Really started feeling it yesterday on my dynamic lower day. Front squatted 275 3x10 with the last few reps on last set being about rpe 8. Did some RDL’s after and had to stop early because my back was so pumped it was painful lol. Today I was deadlifting with a buddy and worked up to 455 for two singles and then a double when last week I could hit that for one single. Mind you I just PR’d at 500 last Friday. I feel super strong and have endless energy. Hands got smoked before I got to a point where my legs/back were tired. Had an energy drink before with taurine since I don’t have legit taurine yet. Pretty sure that helped with the back pumps…? I give anadrol a 10/10..good shit!

Okay little update for you since I’ve been taking it for about 4ish days. Really started feeling it yesterday on my dynamic lower day. Front squatted 275 3x10 with the last few reps on last set being about rpe 8. Did some RDL’s after and had to stop early because my back was so pumped it was painful lol. Today I was deadlifting with a buddy and worked up to 455 for two singles and then a double when last week I could hit that for one single. Mind you I just PR’d at 500 last Friday. I feel super strong and have endless energy. Hands got smoked before I got to a point where my legs/back were tired. Had an energy drink before with taurine since I don’t have legit taurine yet. Pretty sure that helped with the back pumps…? I give anadrol a 10/10..good shit!
Deadlifting on anadrol is nosebleed city for me. Watch your BP while on that, Mine gets scary high.

Deadlifting on anadrol is nosebleed city for me. Watch your BP while on that, Mine gets scary high.
Not sure if I’m just lucky or what but I haven’t had any nose bleeds….yet! Lol thankfully. Blood pressure is decent right now not perfect. Checked the other day it was at 138/80 if I remember correctly. Got some TUDCA, milk thistle, and potassium coming on Monday day which I’ll start taking daily to help with that.

Not sure if I’m just lucky or what but I haven’t had any nose bleeds….yet! Lol thankfully. Blood pressure is decent right now not perfect. Checked the other day it was at 138/80 if I remember correctly. Got some TUDCA, milk thistle, and potassium coming on Monday day which I’ll start taking daily to help with that.
How much anadrol are you taking? I never took TUDCA or any of that, Just drank a gallon of water a day and my liver values were still normal. I get the best results from 75mg-100mg ED. Anything over 100mg is not a pleasant experience between the nosebleeds and lower back cramps/pumps.

How much anadrol are you taking? I never took TUDCA or any of that, Just drank a gallon of water a day and my liver values were still normal. I get the best results from 75mg-100mg ED. Anything over 100mg is not a pleasant experience between the nosebleeds and lower back cramps/pumps.
Keeping it at 100mg a day. 50 in the morning and 50 evening or pre workout. I’ve always drank a gallon a day…or close to it. Just trying to stay ahead…won’t hurt anything taking it lol plus it was pretty cheap.

Keeping it at 100mg a day. 50 in the morning and 50 evening or pre workout. I’ve always drank a gallon a day…or close to it. Just trying to stay ahead…won’t hurt anything taking it lol plus it was pretty cheap.
Try experimenting by taking the full dosage pre workout. I had a hard time sleeping and relaxing taking it every 12hrs. The half life is 16hrs. I saw better strength gains taking it all at once pwo before I go to the gym in the AM. Then I still have 14hrs left of it greatly increasing protein synthesis throughout the rest of the day during my eating.

Try experimenting by taking the full dosage pre workout. I had a hard time sleeping and relaxing taking it every 12hrs. The half life is 16hrs. I saw better strength gains taking it all at once pwo before I go to the gym in the AM. Then I still have 14hrs left of it greatly increasing protein synthesis throughout the rest of the day during my eating.
Oh shit okay I’ll give that a go tomorrow or Monday for my max effort squat day. Thanks dude.

Does Goodlyfe ever do heavy metal testing?
Probably not, as very few sources probably ever do. Here's why.

The thing being we have a small statistic on AAS raws tested for heavy metals and so far none of the samples was contaminated.

The other thing is, that heavy metals are not really employed in AAS manufacture nor are to be expected in any starting materials, imho... unlike among other metals, such as calcium.

Probably not, as very few sources probably ever do. Here's why.
Injected test E into my glute twice in 4 days and my left foot started tingling/felt like going numb and I was concerned but maybe I’m just paranoid. (It wasn’t goodlyfes) only commenting on here bc I may switch to Goodlyfe. Is there a chance I just hit a nerve and am being paranoid?

Injected test E into my glute twice in 4 days and my left foot started tingling/felt like going numb and I was concerned but maybe I’m just paranoid. (It wasn’t goodlyfes) only commenting on here bc I may switch to Goodlyfe. Is there a chance I just hit a nerve and am being paranoid?
Well your glute is full of nerves, The sciatic nerve being the biggest. It also leads directly to your foot. So stop pinning glutes. Your probably putting pressure on your sciatic nerve even if you aren’t hitting it. It’s not 1996 no one pins glutes anymore. Try your ventro instead

Well your glute is full of nerves, The sciatic nerve being the biggest. It also leads directly to your foot. So stop pinning glutes. Your probably putting pressure on your sciatic nerve even if you aren’t hitting it. It’s not 1996 no one pins glutes anymore. Try your ventro instead
Does the fact that the tingling only lasts for a couple minutes make it seem like it’s just a nerve issue and not a heavy metal issue lol? Can I take a breath of fresh air?

Does the fact that the tingling only lasts for a couple minutes make it seem like it’s just a nerve issue and not a heavy metal issue lol? Can I take a breath of fresh air?
Why in the world are you associating nerve tingling with heavy metals? Just try VG or delts and quit worrying about heavy metal contamination.