GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

How are you lipids on that dose?
My lipids have been very good this whole time. Even on 1.2g of gear it has been in the high 30s. Most importantly, my ratio of hdl to ldl has been very good.

I have been eating dirtier as time gone on to increase caloric intake. I think hgh may be playing a role with this.

I meant to post this earlier but I got busy this week. Put in an order Friday morning, TD was Monday! Crazy fast. Packaging is pretty awesome, I’m pretty stoked on this gear. Took a dose of the Anadrol day I got it pre-workout just to test it out. Best I’ve felt in the gym in a long, long time. My first time with GL, and so far so good.

Attachments

• D6A8404E-17E7-42AF-91DD-3A242D151DC3.jpeg
    D6A8404E-17E7-42AF-91DD-3A242D151DC3.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 94
Hey guys what has everyone's experience been with CTS on this? Also of course interested in if you have run his as well as other brands and have a comparison

I'm 3 shots of 100mg each of this Tren E and it's already disrupting my sleep. I demand a FULL refund and a hand written apology. Additionally, I'll need an official letter from you to my HR department explaining why I am constantly yawning at work.
Thank u in advance.

ALSO....FYI..very smooth with ZERO pip. I got the feeling this is gonna hit like a mule in another 10-20 days.
Im sticking at 200/week and trying to decide how long I should wait to add NPP @200-300 week.
Suggestions?