GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Okay fuck it I’m sold.

Edit* Just took the first squirt of an mL…taste isn't bad at all. It honestly kind of taste like lotion or like a semi sweet terribly made cake frosting. Lol will report back in a couple days on how it works out. Got a max effort bench day tomorrow night so we’ll see if I notice any improvements by then.
That’s not bad, I’ve had some liquid orals that taste incredibly bitter

Really just get strong as fuck while not adding hella fat etc. So a lean bulk type of thing. So far the anavar has given me a lot of strength increase in the few weeks I’ve been taking it…
Anavar is awesome for fat, so they say but Michael Scally did a study on Anadrol and fat loss as well, though Adrol is typically used for bulking. I love var.

Anavar is awesome for fat, so they say but Michael Scally did a study on Anadrol and fat loss as well, though Adrol is typically used for bulking. I love var.
I thought about using it for my cut/cruise instead of mast. Could do 140 a week so total compound a week is 300

What test do you run? Could I cruise with test c and only inject once a week?
I am waiting for my homeboy here @GoodLyfe to get his Test U ready/tested.

I am using Colonial right now Which was not preferred. I will purchase about 15 of test U. Should last me 3 years. This next order from GL will be my largest order.

I plan to shoot every 1-2 weeks. Undecided right now

What test do you run? Could I cruise with test c and only inject once a week?
In theory yeah you could do that. I’m sure some guys do just that. With all we know about these esters now and anecdotes/studies done on more frequent injections, I don’t see why you would though. Go with test u if you want infrequent injections. Just my opinion of course!

In theory yeah you could do that. I’m sure some guys do just that. With all we know about these esters now and anecdotes/studies done on more frequent injections, I don’t see why you would though. Go with test u if you want infrequent injections. Just my opinion of course!
Only reason why I would run the test cyp is for the simple fact that I have a bunch on hand lol. I guess I could inject it twice a week just smaller doses. Or just wait until goodlyfe gets the test u and try that stuff out.

Only reason why I would run the test cyp is for the simple fact that I have a bunch on hand lol. I guess I could inject it twice a week just smaller doses. Or just wait until goodlyfe gets the test u and try that stuff out.
Grab yourself a bunch of slin pins, preload them and go. With the preloads it takes 2 min a day to do and there is no pain.

I’ve done two pins of Test E, 1st one barely had any PIP, 2nd one had more PIP. I had done 0.5 CC in VG and my gym had Glute Medius dedicated workouts. So far so good though!

Would love if ya had Anavar in stock. Trying to cut/recomp before an event, but it seem like you’ll get Anavar in stock after it.

You got your ways I got mine. Been pre loading for 10+ years but thanks for looking out
thats fine. I always wonder if all the chemicals coming down will result in cancer or some type of tissue degradation in that area. Or maybe nothing will happen at all.

I believe some people have stated the type of oil/grade of ruber matters.