GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

I have was searching the difference between oils and found this thread. I did read a small explanation of the different but did not find a answer. So CSO and MCT oil. Also I see the supplier here carries both. But what is CSO and MCT oil ? I tried google but nothing about came up about it. Any help please ?

I have was searching the difference between oils and found this thread. I did read a small explanation of the different but did not find a answer. So CSO and MCT oil. Also I see the supplier here carries both. But what is CSO and MCT oil ? I tried google but nothing about came up about it. Any help please ?
Cotton seed oil and mct oil

Personally for me, allergic to cotton seed oil. Ridiculous swelling and edema when I encountered it many years ago. But for some guys it's great

Mct oil is my Choice

Cotton seed oil and mct oil

Personally for me, allergic to cotton seed oil. Ridiculous swelling and edema when I encountered it many years ago. But for some guys it's great

Mct oil is my Choice

I think most pharma in US is cottonseed oil. I should have tried that cause GL's MCT gave me helluva knot. But, I had to try to find out, not GLs fault at all. Amazing how we all react differently.

If you’re just taking a trt dose it won’t matter much. If you’re going to run a decent amount of oil you better run mct because the CSO is thick af. If you’ve never ran either you may want to order the minimum and get both just in case you’re body doesn’t like one or the other. Only issue I’ve ever had was with test e and EO.

If you’re just taking a trt dose it won’t matter much. If you’re going to run a decent amount of oil you better run mct because the CSO is thick af. If you’ve never ran either you may want to order the minimum and get both just in case you’re body doesn’t like one or the other. Only issue I’ve ever had was with test e and EO.
Thanks for the help in understanding what CSO is. I have been on TRT for a long time now but do some blast every once in a while. But I used Alpha and Sigma Pharm and a few other brands with great results no pip or nothing but that supplier is not in business anymore so I had to find a new one. Well the one I found I dont know what he used for oil but that shit hurt for days after. Sometimes so bad it would be a week and would get red and have fever around the shot area. I had a few knots a couple times but every shot I felt like it was just seeing how tough I wanted to be for a few days. Also didn't get nothing from his stuff at all like the other brands. So wondering if it was MCT oil that was causing the pain. A friend was the same way but not as bad.

Thanks for the help in understanding what CSO is. I have been on TRT for a long time now but do some blast every once in a while. But I used Alpha and Sigma Pharm and a few other brands with great results no pip or nothing but that supplier is not in business anymore so I had to find a new one. Well the one I found I dont know what he used for oil but that shit hurt for days after. Sometimes so bad it would be a week and would get red and have fever around the shot area. I had a few knots a couple times but every shot I felt like it was just seeing how tough I wanted to be for a few days. Also didn't get nothing from his stuff at all like the other brands. So wondering if it was MCT oil that was causing the pain. A friend was the same way but not as bad.
Test e or cyp?

A couple sources at one point were using migloyl840 or something like that and dear God the pip was awful