GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

I'm surprised by the number of people wanting test U. It is just so you can pin one less day a week? Maybe I'm missing another big reason to switch but I can't see anything else.
I am one. I will use my weekly Test C dosage. multiple it by 1.1-1.2 and that is my test U dosage.

I also use that into calculation for my cycles.

so I plan to use 180 of test U a week. I consider that 150-160 of test C.
If I run a cycle I will just tack on 200 of test C to that 150-160 and say its 350 test.

I am one. I will use my weekly Test C dosage. multiple it by 1.1-1.2 and that is my test U dosage.

I also use that into calculation for my cycles.

so I plan to use 180 of test U a week. I consider that 150-160 of test C.
If I run a cycle I will just tack on 200 of test C to that 150-160 and say its 350 test.
Got ya. As someone who usually runs low dose mast or primo regardless, that'd do me no good since I'm injecting those 2x weekly. I might have to consider in the future tho because most Tuesdays after work, I don't feel like injecting.

Got ya. As someone who usually runs low dose mast or primo regardless, that'd do me no good since I'm injecting those 2x weekly. I might have to consider in the future tho because most Tuesdays after work, I don't feel like injecting.
I like the stable levels and if I go on vacation its less to worry about.

Fuck yourself
I’m gonna see if GL can add these to your next order.

You asked two questions that I'm confident you could have solved yourself if you just read literally anything in the thread. I’m not sure why you some of you guys can’t do the bare minimum reading. You’re potentially buying gear to inject into your body and you want to be spoon fed instead of doing your own research.

Attachments

• 37820E07-D94D-4054-B1CF-7CCC6ADC15B1.jpeg
    37820E07-D94D-4054-B1CF-7CCC6ADC15B1.jpeg
    19.3 KB · Views: 73
Do you cruise on test+ mast or primo? If so, what has your experience been, and how does your blood work look on either?

Do you cruise on test+ mast or primo? If so, what has your experience been, and how does your blood work look on either?
I know you didn't ask me but I will answer my first trt cruise.

Having mast kept me dry. Very little water retention and had a dry look.

180 test 120 mast.

I just had a low shbg. My lipids we're still good but I think I just have solid blood work.

I know you didn't ask me but I will answer my first trt cruise.

Having mast kept me dry. Very little water retention and had a dry look.

180 test 120 mast.

I just had a low shbg. My lipids we're still good but I think I just have solid blood work.
Thank you! This has been something I have been considering. Admittedly my cruises are always pretty high, but my blood work always comes back great.

I think next time around though I may lower the test dose and throw in mast/primo and see how I feel.

My bloodwork on both has been fine, had bloods on low dose mast a few times and higher primo once. My hemocrit is kept low due to my volume of running, and lipids everytime are good. I personally think my genetics plays a big part in that, not everyone probably could cruise on them.

My bloodwork on both has been fine, had bloods on low dose mast a few times and higher primo once. My hemocrit is kept low due to my volume of running, and lipids everytime are good. I personally think my genetics plays a big part in that, not everyone probably could cruise on them.
You have some of these people who freak out from their test being too high. 140 vs 150mg a week. It's crazy. Idk if it's just them or what.

Trying to find clen,sally and quality Anavar. Why do you use liquids for orals ?
Liquids are way easier than making capsules. Caps are some of the most time consuming things to ever deal with and being in the US, having your own tablet press is just begging to be busted.

Running test only for cruise, I think test U will be well worth it. I brewed up a bunch but haven't tried it yet, I am waiting until I get off this current cycle.

But you only have to inject 1x every 2 weeks, and if you REALLY wanted to stretch it, I think you could get away with every 3 weeks, even without using castor oil. I would do every two weeks though

2 weeks between pins
1652705999661.png

3 weeks between pins
1652706029213.png

Holy shit…ordered some test cyp, tren ace, and anadrol Friday (May 13th) at 3pm just got the package today (May 16) 12pm. Lightening fast turn around. Everything in good shape nothing broken. Packaged very well and descretely.AADD3BAD-43E4-4A4C-88E5-CD86060A6170.jpeg

Holy shit…ordered some test cyp, tren ace, and anadrol Friday (May 13th) at 3pm just got the package today (May 16) 12pm. Lightening fast turn around. Everything in good shape nothing broken. Packaged very well and descretely.View attachment 165483

You're a braver man than me, Fri 13. I'd have picked any other day myself! lol

Been watching this guy as well. Looking good so far.