GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

CSO will be similar to sesame oil. Mct is thinner. Some like myself love mct as it’s effortless to pin but some get a reaction from it like pip. I believe most of the pip from it is from members not use to pushing the thinner oil and pinning it to quickly. Both are great oils.

I currently use both. Cso is what my pharma comes made in and I like to blast with mct as I’m using a lot more oil and enjoy doing so with a thinner oil

I liked MCT being thinner. Easier to pull from vial. I might have been a one off, but I take ...dont laugh... 2 minutes to actually pin. Someone told me to go slow because its like a water jet if you dont and youll get inflammation. Still a nodule. I wish my body liked it, I think MCT is the way to go whether your blasting or cruising.

I liked MCT being thinner. Easier to pull from vial. I might have been a one off, but I take ...dont laugh... 2 minutes to actually pin. Someone told me to go slow because its like a water jet if you dont and youll get inflammation. Still a nodule. I wish my body liked it, I think MCT is the way to go whether your blasting or cruising.

I didn’t hear a word you just said. I couldn’t stop looking at those tits.

I didn’t hear a word you just said. I couldn’t stop looking at those tits.
Betty White Womens Month GIF by Women's History

Did a small test order since this was my first with GL and everything arrived neatly packed with a 4 day T/A. Also, floater free which seems to be a challenge for some other sources these days lol.

I know blood work means jack shit, but I’m due for blood work again in a few weeks and I know how I respond on my prescribed TRT, so I’ll be able to report back with that at least.

Attachments

• 0C1B530C-D969-4E2A-A9C6-D7A7E11B285D.jpeg
    0C1B530C-D969-4E2A-A9C6-D7A7E11B285D.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 128
Just a quick thank you to GL for the insane T/A on some emergency oil's needed for my home trt program.

Ordered 5/10. Pack landed 5/13. Comms were excellent!

Attachments

• 16524762593942169666986557201119.jpg
    16524762593942169666986557201119.jpg
    995.4 KB · Views: 107
Can someone tell me what the boxes / labels look like?

Priority Mail? Addresses printed or handwritten?

Thanks!
These are very important questions, especially in the US domestic market, but that does not mean that they are appropriate for discussion openly on the forum.

For anybody who does not think those are important questions, you need to educate yourself on the USPS and law enforcement. There is plenty of information out there for you to find using nothing more than Google. I am going to assume that GoodLyfe is up to date on all of that and that no surviving domestic source is using hand written labels and so on.