GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

I have never removed a label. My stuff is in a key locked box. If the man comes in, I'm assuming he'll need a warrant to open it. They ain't thinking about me I don't think.

I have an odd question. With the syringe provided, where would one HALF ml be according to the plunger? Is it the top part of the skinny black rubber as shown in the pic right above the 5?
Or is it one of the wider pieces at the bottom part the same way it is on my regular oil pins?
My gh syringes have only one possible demotion that's why I'm asking

I have an odd question. With the syringe provided, where would one HALF ml be according to the plunger? Is it the top part of the skinny black rubber as shown in the pic right above the 5?
Or is it one of the wider pieces at the bottom part the same way it is on my regular oil pins?
I line it up with the wider part of the black thing...... not the skinny black thing. Hope that makes sense :)

Can someone explain to me the difference between CSO and MCT? The test c I have right now has sesame oil and I’ve had no issues with it…just want to get opinions before I make an order.

I think so.. So if ur looking at that Pic.. The first black "line" ABOVE the 7 right?
I line it up with the "top" part (in your picture) of the wider black thing (the part that is actually touching the oil).

Basically, I bring the oil to the line of the amount I'm wanting to use.....

20220512_132337.jpg

Can someone explain to me the difference between CSO and MCT? The test c I have right now has sesame oil and I’ve had no issues with it…just want to get opinions before I make an order.

CSO will be similar to sesame oil. Mct is thinner. Some like myself love mct as it’s effortless to pin but some get a reaction from it like pip. I believe most of the pip from it is from members not use to pushing the thinner oil and pinning it to quickly. Both are great oils.

I currently use both. Cso is what my pharma testosterone comes made in and I like to blast with mct as I’m using a lot more oil and enjoy doing so with a thinner oil

Last edited: