GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

After having major issues with the Test E , Goodlyfe replaced my vials with Test C.. done two pins and they have both been smooth as butter. Thanks again for working with me, it's been a game changer switching to C.

After having major issues with the Test E , Goodlyfe replaced my vials with Test C.. done two pins and they have both been smooth as butter. Thanks again for working with me, it's been a game changer switching to C.
Major issues? With the product itself or the ester?

The Test C went in so smooth for me as well.

This may be a dumb question but I’m having a hard time understanding the difference between NPP and DECA, is it the same thing just different ester?? All of the explications I’m finding aren’t real clear. I’ve pinned Deca but someone suggested NPP,any clarity would be greatly appreciated.

This may be a dumb question but I’m having a hard time understanding the difference between NPP and DECA, is it the same thing just different ester?? All of the explications I’m finding aren’t real clear. I’ve pinned Deca but someone suggested NPP,any clarity would be greatly appreciated.
Based off the historical facts from the link below; it says Nandrolone phenyl-propionate (NPP) & Nandrolone Decanoate are the same androgen just with a different ester attached:

Nandrolone phenylpropionate - Wikipedia

Whats always confused me is that I’ve never gotten a straight answer on what DECA’s half-life actually is. Some source's say 6-8 Days, others say 12 Days.

Whats always confused me is that I’ve never gotten a straight answer on what DECA’s half-life actually is. Some source's say 6-8 Days, others say 12 Days.
Closer to 12, probably more like 15. Based on what little clinic data we have measuring peak blood plasma concentration and extrapolating out how long it takes to halve (biological half-life) a lot of things can affect it. Where you inject makes a difference. The concentration of the hormone in the oil. Then from there it’s onto your own personal body chemistry and how quickly you uptake the hormone. Nandrolone itself has a half-life of maybe five hours? So once X amount is cleaved from the ester it’ll reach peak and then come down by half of that within that 4-5hr window. The reason it works the way it does is because obviously some portion is always being uncoupled from the ester so you get a steady(ish) stream of the hormone. Deca takes forever to peak, and its peak is significantly lower than NPP on a mg for mg basis. Everyone loves pinning NPP eod and that’s fine, but clinically speaking it’s unnecessary. It doesn’t peak until midway through day three. You could absolutely pin it e3.5d like you would test e/c. Why don’t people do that? Well, the ester is shorter and we understand that phenylpropionate shouldn’t be peaking so late. But it does. Or at least it did in the limited days we have. Why does it do that when the ester shouldn’t allow for it? Who knows? So to be safe we just say do it eod and don’t risk having big swings. Lots of what’s out there is broscience and a decent amount of it just…works. So why fight it?

YES!!! Some people that are smarter than me what do u think the half life of this Test U will be since it’s brewed in CSO?

thanks @Iron_Yuppie for your explanation. I have been researching this for a while,trying to figure out if I want to run npp. I have no problem with EOD pins at all,I just couldn’t figure out the benefits or differences over deca. Much appreciated man.

Got my package yesterday in 2 days. Even the way GL packed the stuff tells me he does a really good job on what's inside too. First order all went smooth! Thanks GL!

Anyone switch from the CSO to the MCT? If so how is the difference in viscosity? Ran a test/tren cycle of CSO and don’t want to have to pin aunt jemima again lol.

Anyone switch from the CSO to the MCT? If so how is the difference in viscosity? Ran a test/tren cycle of CSO and don’t want to have to pin aunt jemima again lol.
Ive used both and mct is a lot thinner if you’re only used to CSO. I’d say CSO and GSO are bout the same but mct is a bit thinner makes drawing easier

I ran gl mct all winter for my cruise it was good no issues at all. The only carrier I don't like is gso only because i notice I get skin irritation on my scalp thay goes away after I stop. Interested in CSO just cuz alotta pharm grade uses it.