GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Blood Test Results on
Goodlyfe Test E 300mg/ml (CSO)
Goodlyfe Var 25mg/ml suspension

150mg Test E twice a week (300mg total).
50mg Var per day at the time of bloods.

6 weeks into cycle on the test and about 4 weeks on the var. Bloods drawn 48 hours after injection.

Moderate PIP from the Test E.
Thank you for posting! Please email me when you want to claim your credit.

Just ordered from GL first time. For those who uses gso oil I have a question. I usually do my shots with 26g half inch needles , would gso work smoothly with it or is it thick? I'm about to order pins so I need help. Imagine it heated.

Just ordered from GL first time. For those who uses gso oil I have a question. I usually do my shots with 26g half inch needles , would gso work smoothly with it or is it thick? I'm about to order pins so I need help. Imagine it heated.
I use 29g, 1/2” insulin needles and yep, no problems. I do use a candle warmer to warm them up prior to drawing. Speaking of drawing, I use a 25g 1” needle to draw, then backload the insulin syringe. Everyone is different, but this works for me! Cheers

I use 29g, 1/2” insulin needles and yep, no problems. I do use a candle warmer to warm them up prior to drawing. Speaking of drawing, I use a 25g 1” needle to draw, then backload the insulin syringe. Everyone is different, but this works for me! Cheers
Thanks man. Another dumb question. I'll be on short esters and thought insulin pins would be a headache for 3 different drug. So 3 ml barrel with 3ml oil 25 G 5/8 inch pins. What do you think? Would it be hard to inject with 25g? Don't worry about the sites every part of me holds oils well.

Thanks man. Another dumb question. I'll be on short esters and thought insulin pins would be a headache for 3 different drug. So 3 ml barrel with 3ml oil 25 G 5/8 inch pins. What do you think? Would it be hard to inject with 25g? Don't worry about the sites every part of me holds oils well.
Completely upto your pain tolerance. 25g isn’t HUGE, but you definitely will feel it abit more than the smaller sizes, obviously. The 3ml barrel route works for most in your position. Me personally? I’m a sadist, and love pinning myself with individuals. To each their own! You should be just fine.

Completely upto your pain tolerance. 25g isn’t HUGE, but you definitely will feel it abit more than the smaller sizes, obviously. The 3ml barrel route works for most in your position. Me personally? I’m a sadist, and love pinning myself with individuals. To each their own! You should be just fine.
Lol me too man. I'm usually like that too. Left and right, up and down 3-4 1mls at one go lmao. Just don't feel like it this time. Anyways will give it a go and if it doesn't work I'll go back to usual. Thanks again!

I just finished a vial of Trip's TrenE mct and started GLyfe TrenE gso and there was minimal difference. Im referring to viscosity. PIP was actually less and almost non existent with GL

So, I though everyone was exaggerating with the 2 day t/a. They weren't. Sunday payment was received and Wednesday package arrived. My post office is slow af too. On a side note, my pending transaction in bitcoin lost $40 waiting to go through. I told GL to take a bottle of Mast off the order and keep the change for the hassle. He still sent it! Solid operation, t/a, response time and customer service. Thanks GL. I'll square up with ya on the next one.

So, I though everyone was exaggerating with the 2 day t/a. They weren't. Sunday payment was received and Wednesday package arrived. My post office is slow af too. On a side note, my pending transaction in bitcoin lost $40 waiting to go through. I told GL to take a bottle of Mast off the order and keep the change for the hassle. He still sent it! Solid operation, t/a, response time and customer service. Thanks GL. I'll square up with ya on the next one.
@GoodLyfe still holds the record for the fastest T/A I've ever had on a "supplement" purchase :)

Just reached out to him..
This list looks VERRRRY interesting....and affordable.
Sidenote.. I hit him up on Wikr just now and he replied in MINUTES.
Decisions... Decisions...

All right.. That HAS to be the easiest most error free order I've ever placed in my life.
EASILY the best communication I've ever dealt with in my 11 years of abusing AAS.

Touchdown! Ordered Saturday, shipped Monday, arrived today. I messaged Goodlyfe probably 6 times over email, and he replied within minutes and he was nothing but kind and helpful. I ordered Test C, HCG, and Anavar. I’ll be getting bloods in about 6-7 weeks and will share. Thank you Mr. GL!

All right.. That HAS to be the easiest most error free order I've ever placed in my life.
EASILY the best communication I've ever dealt with in my 11 years of abusing AAS.

Just ordered myself. Dudes alright for sure. Made it easy for old fuck like me :)