GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Correct, and I won’t be testing it either any time soon.
Why would you be hesitant to test something that you haven't tested in a quite a while? You used to carry Livzon and you now carry this, so you have no way to know if the results will match your pre-MESO test from possibly more than a year ago. This is a really off-putting response, given your commitment to testing everything else you offer.

Last edited:
Why would you be hesitant to test something that you haven't tested in a quite a while? You used to carry Livzon and you now carry this, so you have no way to know if the results will match your pre-MESO test from possibly more than a year ago. This is a really off-putting response, given your commitment to testing everything else you offer.
Just shoot it in your body you’ll be fine you, won’t die.

Why would you be hesitant to test something that you haven't tested in a quite a while? You used to carry Livzon and you now carry this, so you have no way to know if the results will match your pre-MESO test from possibly more than a year ago. This is a really fucking weird response, given your dedication to testing everything you offer.
If you want it tested again feel free to send it in my friend. I will come up with some sort of compensation for you.