GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Hcg of all things.

Of all things? Hasn’t generic hcg has been testing poorly? Ding Dong’s came back 50% underdosed so it is a bit odd that you have no desire to test yours and now want to bust a member balls for asking about it

Of all things? Hasn’t generic hcg has been testing poorly? Ding Dong’s came back 50% underdosed so it is a bit odd that you have no desire to test yours and now want to bust a member balls for asking about it
Tell us Bware. How has HCG been testing lately? How many tests have you seen that are poor? 1? 2?
You should know by now I am an od-ball. Thanks for stopping by btw! Been a while.

As far as I know only 2 people have ever tested HCG, one being me. And yes, generic tests under 5000iu that’s why it’s labeled as such AND sold at a discount.
Happy Friday :)

How has HCG been testing lately? How many tests have you seen that are poor? 1? 2?

How are you going to ask me this and then state this?…

As far as I know only 2 people have ever tested HCG

You acknowledge that there are only a few test on hcg and that they tested poorly.

It’s great you discounted it but if you have hplc reports why not share so members can see if it’s dosed where you claim?

Thanks, It has been a while. May stick around a bit :)

How are you going to ask me this and then state this?…

You acknowledge that there are only a few test on hcg and that they tested poorly.

It’s great you discounted it but if you have hplc reports why not share so members can see if it’s dosed where you claim?

Thanks, It has been a while. May stick around a bit :)
You asked, I answered based on info you provided me. I know I tested Livson and Generic. I didn’t know anyone else tested hcg until you mentioned it in your previous post. I don’t stalk other source threads so I was unaware anyone else had tested HCG.

Would it make you happy if I shared an old hcg report or would you claim it’s old so it doesn’t count? I can make an educated guess on what would happen.

Also, if you (or anyone) aren’t happy with the results….simple…move on to another source that has it, no big deal.

I didn’t know anyone else tested hcg until you mentioned it in your previous post.

As far as I know only 2 people have ever tested HCG

So which is it?

You have a product that you admit test poorly enough that you have discounted it but yet you don’t care to test it any further or disclose the previous test results on it. No one should take you at your word. You’ve proven that over and over again.

Also, if you (or anyone) aren’t happy with the results….simple…move on to another source that has it, no big deal.

You know I ain’t here for GL goodies bud. Although the dynamics of this place has changed it is still a harm reduction board. A source saying, if you don’t like it move on isn’t going to stop guy like me wanting a source to test his products. Especially when the source knows damn well that product test poorly.

So which is it?

You have a product that you admit test poorly enough that you have discounted it but yet you don’t care to test it any further or disclose the previous test results on it. No one should take you at your word. You’ve proven that over and over again.

You know I ain’t here for GL goodies bud. Although the dynamics of this place has changed it is still a harm reduction board. A source saying, if you don’t like it move on isn’t going to stop guy like me wanting a source to test his products. Especially when the source knows damn well that product test poorly.
Okay bro, I’m not gonna get in a piss match with you. Carry on and I will as well. Have a good weekend, I won’t reply to you any longer.

Okay bro, I’m not gonna get in a piss match with you. Carry on and I will as well. Have a good weekend, I won’t reply to you any longer.

678879C2-6386-476C-BA80-8B9E01725B0C.gif

Damn you’ve gotten sensitive. I’m not even really trying to bust your balls here bud. It’s as simple as you sorta belittled a member who asked about testing for hcg when it’s a product that you know doesn’t test great as you yourself have it discounted. It’s a product that should be tested each batch. That is all. You have a great weekend as well.

View attachment 164519

Damn you’ve gotten sensitive. I’m not even really trying to bust your balls here bud. It’s as simple as you sorta belittled a member who asked about testing for hcg when it’s a product that you know doesn’t test great as you yourself have it discounted. It’s a product that should be tested each batch. That is all. You have a great weekend as well.
All good man. I'll take his advice and move on to another source. No big deal.

I will get around to testing the HCG again when I send in the next set of oils. I meant no disrespect @Ambusher. I was just trying to carry a joke that I even mentioned so nobody’s feelings got hurt.

Livson, to my understanding, will no longer be imported due to costs so we are stuck with generics for a while.

I will get around to testing the HCG again when I send in the next set of oils. I meant no disrespect @Ambusher. I was just trying to carry a joke that I even mentioned so nobody’s feelings got hurt.

Livson, to my understanding, will no longer be imported due to costs so we are stuck with generics for a while.
I guess those endorphins from your Friday night blowjob finally wore off ;)

Am I the only one that didn’t even see any kind of ball busting? He literally said test it yourself and I’ll compensate for it. I don’t think I’ve seen a single source test literally everything they carry, let alone hcg lol.

Am I the only one that didn’t even see any kind of ball busting? He literally said test it yourself and I’ll compensate for it. I don’t think I’ve seen a single source test literally everything they carry, let alone hcg lol.

That’s what someone of your lack of caliber would see. What others saw was a weak childish source show his colors once again. When confronted his response was, “go shop somewhere else.” Or “I’m not speaking to you anymore.” This place has gone soft and I for one am glad that bware brought it up. Most of you guys here that are only here for the sources and not the community don't see what @B Ware just did. He’s got the source stating today that he will now test something that yesterday he said that he wouldn’t be testing. Dude has been on goodlyfe since the beginning and although the credit goes to goodlyfe for the his efforts and willingness to test he would not be the source he is now without the vets pushing him to do so. Your caps would still be flying off your vials and stoppers would still be crumbling to pieces into your oil.

Fact of the matter is this source is selling a product that he himself discounted because apparently he saw it didn’t test where it should but that imaginary test was supposedly done over a year ago. Who knows where it would test now. Glad he’s testing.

That’s what someone of your lack of caliber would see. What others saw was a weak childish source show his colors once again. When confronted his response was, “go shop somewhere else.” Or “I’m not speaking to you anymore.” This place has gone soft and I for one am glad that bware brought it up. Most of you guys here that are only here for the sources and not the community don't see what @B Ware just did. He’s got the source stating today that he will now test something that yesterday he said that he wouldn’t be testing. Dude has been on goodlyfe since the beginning and although the credit goes to goodlyfe for the his efforts and willingness to test he would not be the source he is now without the vets pushing him to do so. Your caps would still be flying off your vials and stoppers would still be crumbling to pieces into your oil.

Fact of the matter is this source is selling a product that he himself discounted because apparently he saw it didn’t test where it should but that imaginary test was supposedly done over a year ago. Who knows where it would test now. Glad he’s testing.
The source also stated that whoever would be reimbursed for the cost of testing? So why does it matter if the source does it or if someone such as myself does it? Fact of the matter is this guy tests more than the majority that I have seen. Go to other source threads with people taking requests for testing, and their comments get glossed over.

Shitty crimping/stoppers is understandable to get upset about.. but when you’re drilling a source for saying they like test E, then a few pages later they say they prefer test c, you have to think “am I just being a fuckin f**got”

If you have time, scroll through the 90 pages of this and you’ll find some shit like that.

Last edited:
The source also stated that whoever would be reimbursed for the cost of testing? So why does it matter if the source does it or if someone such as myself does it? Fact of the matter is this guy tests more than the majority that I have seen. Go to other source threads with people taking requests for testing, and their comments get glossed over.

Shitty crimping/stoppers is understandable to get upset about.. but when you’re drilling a source for saying they like test E, then a few pages later they say they prefer test c, you have to think “am I just being a fuckin f**got”

If you have time, scroll through the 90 pages of this and you’ll find some shit like that.
nostalgic Uncle Rico type MFs opining about the Meso days of yore with complete lack of objectivity. you can't make em happy friend, not unless you can throw a football a quarter mile like they can.

Blood Test Results on
Goodlyfe Test E 300mg/ml (CSO)
Goodlyfe Var 25mg/ml suspension

150mg Test E twice a week (300mg total).
50mg Var per day at the time of bloods.

6 weeks into cycle on the test and about 4 weeks on the var. Bloods drawn 48 hours after injection.

Moderate PIP from the Test E.

Attachments

• 17818A6F-23C9-496E-914C-70EE48B8179C.jpeg
    17818A6F-23C9-496E-914C-70EE48B8179C.jpeg
    288.5 KB · Views: 75
  • C0520B6B-58B4-4956-B62A-6D522A17FEDC.jpeg
    C0520B6B-58B4-4956-B62A-6D522A17FEDC.jpeg
    432.2 KB · Views: 75
  • ACF830C5-7883-4FF9-97C4-31315FB59CB3.jpeg
    ACF830C5-7883-4FF9-97C4-31315FB59CB3.jpeg
    115.4 KB · Views: 70